“***** Outstanding selection on dishes, atmosphäre and service.”
Review of Las Tapas

Las Tapas
Ranked #1 of 374 Restaurants in Krefeld
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were a big group, after the on the job training at American Airlines in Düsseldorf airport we were very hungry and our hotel was next to the restaurant.
We came by very spontaneously and they manged it very quick to find a table for our big group.

I ordered a traditional spanish beer, so beer lovers, u better try it. The taste of the food was amazing and also loocked very GOOD, CLEAN & FRESH. I can very recommend the "Pulpo" and the "Goat Cheese" very nice tapas !!! The service was friendly, and we also talked a lot like we are friends. Good spanish feeling, thank you for the time & we`ll come back next year.

1  Thank Bianchiferrari

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

...end of!

Try it - I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Great staff
Great food
Good pricing
Easy parking and very accessible
Flexible approach as the meal goes on - happy to bring extra of the things you really like
Very good wine list - not just Spanish!
German beer...? Of course!

2  Thank irishclaret
Reviewed 23 May 2017

everything was very nice in there,the waiters are very friendly and the food was quite good in this restaurant,i wil go again shortly.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times with colleagues. This was the first time without a German speaking to assist. Server was very helpful and the Tapas dishes are delicious. My colleague and I asked to split the bill for work reasons, which they happily accommodated but significantly overcharged us in the process. Our bills were the same dollar amount but the itemization were rigged to do so. We over paid by about 40 percent when I add the price of the items on the 2 bills versus the menu.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I'm Spanish living in Germany and I have been in "Las Tapas" after spend a day in the Zoo with my family (by the way, just 5 minutes walking). The "jamon de bellota" unbelievable, great "pulpo a la gallega" and very tastes steak. The staff very friendly. We will come back for sure!!!

1  Thank dcontres