“A Different type of zoo”

Loebbecke-Museum und Aquazoo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Filled with wide variety of fishes and some reptiles and sharks too this was a different experience and one you got to see if you love seeing fishes swimming around in beautiful aquariums. The snake collection was good to although not many snakes were there. Small and lovely place.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I went there today (31/5/2014) and it was closed for renovation. Acording to the signs, it will only open again in the spring of 2015. However, the park arround it was worth the visit, so I did not feel like it was a waste of time.

4  Thank Marcelo-Oliveira-A
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I highly recommend this place if you like fish and snakes. I know this place for many years and I can not understand some of the bad ratings. I never have seen this place dirty at all. Just go there and judge by yourself. Great value for money.

1  Thank Rainer S
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We visited the aquarium, it was an unforgettable experience!!! We saw terrific, rare fish like pirancha, sharks!!! We walked in an artificial rain-forest, right above a crocodile pond!! I mean, it was really a worthwile visits!! It was a kind of excursion tha makes you richer and happier!!!

1  Thank snowwhite124
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very interesting place for kids and adults as well. The plenty of different animals and fish all around. I've been there in October and I was told that they were going to reconstruct the building and a half of the exhibits are in neighborhood aquariums. But nevertheless their collection of marine inhabitants impresses. Most of all I loved the small penguins, very cute and smart ))) When a man fed them, they stood in a row and very politely took their piece of fish from man's hands. If you have time, visit Aquazoo.