“Good pizza here!”

Pizzeria Trattoria Romantica
Ranked #5 of 2,010 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Romantica restaurant will be closed from 30 March 2018 to 02 2018.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I am an Italian in Düsseldorf, trust me! Service was ok (little bit too long wait) but the pizza was very good. Friendly Italian staff. I will be back again....

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Simple, fresh, friendly,affordable for all and just like in Italy. Our GO TO pizzaria. The selection of pasta dishes are small but i recommend all.
Reservation is necessary.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here and also had a takeaway pizza. The takeaway pizza was very good, however I felt my pizza when I sat in the restaurant was not as good. Unfortunately for us there was an unruly customer sat next to us who ridiculed us to the staff on a number of occasions and we were disappointed to see the staff laughing along. It was not the professional behaviour one would expect from a restaurant. The pasta was ok and portion sizes are big.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 22 June 2018

romantica is romantic)) very tasty pizza, dough was delicious, filling was more. all fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Loved this restaurant, very traditional and great food. The owner made me welcome from the start as I didn’t have any Euro’s (only stirling) and they don’t take visa. This wasn’t a problem though, he said stirling would be ok, to save me going to the ATM.
I had the Calzone pizza which was probably one of the best version of this pizza I have had! The price was very reasonable although never a main consideration as I prefer quality of food over price.
If you want a friendly, traditional Italian pizza restaurant with great food then this would be the perfect choice.