“a very friendly place with an awsome breakfast spread”

Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf
Ranked #20 of 239 Hotels in Dusseldorf
Reviewed 25 April 2012

my partner and I travelled from India to attend some fitness classes at Essen. We stayed here for 4 days and enjoyed the experience. The staff is very polite and friendly though language is bit of a barrier. They have the best breakfast spread "in the whole world". But the kitchen stays closed during the weekends and we unfortunately could use this facility only for two days. Ideal stay for the week for business travellers who have work in Essen. Just 30 mins by train and station is just down the block.

Room Tip: weekday stays are better than weekends to enjoy the breakfast spread that they have on offer.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
SORATHotels, Manager Online Communication at Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Hello sans265,

In order to avoid a misunderstanding: We offer daily our sumptuous breakfast buffet. Monday to Friday, from 6:30 am - 10:00 am and Saturday to Sunday, from 7:30 am - 11:30 am.

Kind regards and we hope to see you again,
the Auszeit Hotel Düsseldorf · Partner of SORAT Hotels

Reviewed 20 March 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Auszeit Hotel in Dusseldorf in March 2012 for three nights as part of a city break. Great little hotel. Rooms were very clean, bathroom was well kitted out, mini-bar available, flat screen TV, everything you would expect.

The front of house staff were very polite and friendly and were eager to please.

The room was a bit hot, but the supplied fan was perfect.

If you are staying with kids, try and get a room at the back, there is a busy main road at the front of the hotel, the windows are brilliant, however in the height of summer it may be a bit stuffy.

Room Tip: If its your first time to Dussledorf, aim for Karolingerplatz Tram stop, very easy to get from there...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ichdienme
SORATHotels, Manager Online Communication at Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Hello Ichdienme,
thank you so much for taking your time to rate us on tripadvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us in Düsseldorf. We are especially delighted about the positive rating on our staff performance. We will pass this on to the team.

We hope to see you again.

the Auszeit Hotel Düsseldorf · Partner of SORAT Hotels

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I wasn't sure of the area when I first arrive, but the reception person was very warm and welcomingen I entered, also very helpful in explaining the Spa, wifi and telling me about a few restaurants in the neighborhood. When I got to my room I was pleasently surprise, it's a spacious modern clean space overlooking the river, newly renovated. I usually stay at top chain hotels, but I must say this is a nice discovery, and next year for Prowein I'm thinking I'll come to stay here rather than the big hotel. A place to discover, I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Back rooms are overlooking the river and park, nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Meliza J
SORATHotels, Manager Online Communication at Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Hello Meliza J,

thanks for your great rating of our hotel and our guest service. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay so much and so we are looking forward to your next stay.

Kind regards, your team of the Auszeit Hotel Düsseldorf · Partner of SORAT Hotels

Reviewed 11 March 2012

The staff is the most remarkable asset of this hotel; the delicious breakfast buffet comes in second!!
The hotel is a peaceful and relaxing oasis in Dusseldorf. It is a little bet far from city center, but provides all what we were looking for. The staff is remarkably friendly, and makes you feel happy because they are all are. As mentioned in various other reviews, the breakfast buffet is one of the best I have ever seen. Room was clean, quite and overlooking a nice garden.

Room Tip: High floor with garden view
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Dear Relaxism,
thanks for your great rating of our hotel. We are very pleased that you felt so comfortable. All that is left to say is: Thank you and revisit us soon.

your team of the Auszeit Hotel Düsseldorf · Partner of SORAT Hotels

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. It is AMAZING! My husbAnd and I stayed here at the end of November to visit the Christmas markets. We arrived at about 10.30am and our room was ready for us. We were given the key by a very helpful receptionist. Our room was on the third floor at the rear overlooking the garden, beautiful. The room was everything we needed. Very clean and spacious. Unfortunately that night I didn't sleep very well as the bed was a little small. It was a double, but my husband likes to spread out. The following morning the unbelievable breakfast made up for a bad nights sleep. I have never seen so much choice, something for everyone. We didn't have to eat again until the evening. After breakfast my husband explained the problem with the bed. The receptionist said she would see what she could do. We returned to our room and 10minutes later we had a call saying we could move to a room with a bigger bed. We didn't even have to move our luggage, the wonderful staff did that for us whilst we were out. On our return we were given the key to our new room. Room 115. Fantastic. Huge living and sleeping area, with 2 chaise lounges I deal for a nap after breakfast, huge bathroom and a bigger bed. I slept well for the rest of our holiday. The hotel is a little out of the centre of town, the trams are that good it doesn't matter. Perfect hotel. Lovely rooms, helpful staff, unbelievable breakfast and free sweets and cakes in reception. Wonderful, can't wait until we go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a rom at the reR overlooking the garden, it's away from the busy road.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MrsSmidge
SORATHotels, Manager Online Communication at Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Hello MrsSmidge,
thank you, your rating is a huge compliment for us. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay so much. Revisit us soon, we are looking forward to your next stay.

your team of the Auszeit Hotel Düsseldorf