We booked and paid for, a twin room, for 2 ladies. We arrived late, but I did ring the day before to advise them of this. When we got to our room it had a double bed. We said we booked a twin, but were told there were none left. We refused to take that room, and so they told us that after all there was a twin room! gave us the new key, but on opening the door....it was a double bed!! we were really tired by now, and hungry;we had been expecting to drop our bags off, and go out for a meal. So reluctantly, we agreed to have a put-you-up bed in the room, which, by the way, was a bit dated and miserable looking. It had a kitchen with no utensils;pointless! We said the least they could do, was to give us a drink in the bar whilst they reorganised the room, and so we had a small beer each on the house. No time for dinner though. We only stayed the one night, as we were taking a train the next day to Salzburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf CITY, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf