All reviews railway station fresh fruit the room was nice great hotel would stay here again pillows centre game
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My husband, friend and I stayed here during our travels around Europe. Wow, we were really impressed with the hotel, our room was very spacious and had lots of natural light.

It was such a relief to finally have a bathroom/shower/vanity that you could easily move around in, compared to a lot of other hotels we stayed.

We looked forward to breakfast each morning, as it was absolutely amazing - we still talk about it!

Centrally located, super close to shops / cafes / restaurants.

When we're back in Dortmund, we will be staying here again. :)

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Saturdaisy
Reviewed 12 December 2012

me and my wife visited dortmund for the christmas market,we stayed at this hotel and found the staff very friendly.Excellent location to the city centre,only a short walk to the market and shops. Room was very well equipped and everything was as we needed,room cleaned daily.Buffet breakfast was plentiful.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank christopher a
Reviewed 16 March 2012

firstly got to say the reception staff made me feel more like i was at home then at a hotel welcomed me with a smile got to my room found it was not ready as the cleaner was still in there so had to go back to reception and wait the room was a bit small. The bed was a lot smaller then i am used to not very wide so had to lay in a position i'm not used to,The breakfast was good. The main draw back was that the pillows on the bed looked like they had seen better days and no milk in the room had to go out and shop for that only one english chanel on the tv and that was cnn. also watch out for the city stay tax that they hit you with as you book out for my 5 day stay it was 15 euro but you are not told when you get there so save some money for this. the bathrooms are good .

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2011

I stayed at the hotel for one night, because I have an early flight in the morning. The room was nice and clean, but a little old. The bed was very cosy, but the pillow too soft. The people at the reception spoke English and were very kind. If you leave the hotel even in 5 a.m. in the morning you can have breakfast if you want. The location is 5 min walk from the central station.

Date of stay: October 2011
1  Thank Milena Y
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Very warm welcome from the start. All staff very friendly and helpful. Loved the decor in the lounge & bar Large double room fully equipped.Kettle & cups hidden in drawer! English version of information book very entertaining! News & sport in English on TV. Wide variety of food at breakfast & very tasty! Ideal location. Just a 10 minute walk from Main train station. Handy for the Airport Express bus too. Even closer! Wide variety of shops & restaurants on the doorstep! We really enjoyed our stay and would return.

Date of stay: August 2011