All reviews breakfast room is great location close to the main train station hotel staff football museum hotel is situated one night nice hotel within walking distance city euros
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We only spend one night at the Koenigshof but we had a very good experience. The hotel is nicely situated close to the main train station with easy access to the football arena. As well within walking distance restaurants , bars and Dortmund main shopping street. There is car park across from the Hotel called "Alte Post" , 24 Hour parking for 9 euros. The breakfast room is very nice and there is a good range of products for all taste. All is all we will stay there again if we ever come back to Dortmund.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The hotel is situated on a busy road so there is no chance of your letting the window open. There is only a small portable fan in the room and no ventilation in the bathroom. As a result you chock in the room. There are no amenities and the telephone on the bedside table is not connected. The bed is really high, about 90cm high so if you have back problems it is not an easy to lie in bed. The breakfast room is very good and the breakfast offered really nice.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights, clean hotel and good staff, hotel is very close to football museum and shopping mall street, recommended. City has some of the sightseeing places as well as places on the outskirts of the city, hotel staff can recommend where to go.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kamal A
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This was my second stay at the Koenigshof and it was even better than I remembered. The breakfast buffet was varied and extensive. I really like the modern aesthetic and was pleased to find a fan in my room given the hot spell.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Initially I chose this hotel for its reviews, proximity of the railway station in order to attend a football game in Dortmund. Check in was easy, welcoming, room clean and available before scheduled time.

The experience resulted to be awesome. Hotel Koenigshof was really carrying after the unfortunate events that happened yesterday night in Dortmund before the match I meant to attend to: the match was postponed to the day after and meanwhile yesterday night was hysteric on booking patforms to find a decent price for an hotel room to stay tonight, this morning they proposed me to stay for free and live my passion for the away team I support!

"This is Dortmund" the owner told me when I was grateful for being so warm and caring... I'm speechless!
This is great, human and warm! A big thanks for that #DagheMunegu #BVBASM #ThisIsDortmund

Date of stay: April 2017