“Excellent Food ”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, View, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Great place for food from Indian sub continent. Food was very tasty i had went back for my dinner next day. We tried both Veg and Non Veg dishes and all turned out to be very good. It is a mid sized restaurant in an upmarket area. It is always crowded and service level is very high

ginti, Inhaber at Ginti Indisches Restaurant Cologne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Respected Customer ,

We would like to thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and we are very happy that you enjoyed dining in our Restaurant GINTI.
I am very glad that our GINTI team were able to impress you with our food and service.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

restaurant has great food and super fast service. staff are always around happy to help. the food itself is of high quality and certainly among the very best Cologne has to offer

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Best Indian in koln by a long way.
I have eaten at many Indian restaurants around the world and this place is underrated .
Ate twice in same week.
Excellent service and food was very good.
Even the gulab jamun was very tasty .
May go there again tomorrow

ginti, Inhaber at Ginti Indisches Restaurant Cologne, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I ate here last night and it was truly exceptional. I'm from the UK and have eaten my fair share of Indian food in the past but this was really, really good.

Highly recommended!

ginti, Inhaber at Ginti Indisches Restaurant Cologne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I am from India and I moved to US and I work there. Its been a month I am here in Cologne. I came here for a business trip all by myself and It got really difficult for me to choose a good Indian restaurant in a complete unknown city. I had worst experiences with few Indian restaurants in Cologne (even though the reviews were good on internet)

One day I was stuck with some work in Rudolfplatz and thought of grabbing some food and I found Ginti restaurant nearby and I decided to go.

The way they welcome customers is awesome. They speak Good English hindi and German of course. I ordered Chicken tikka Biryani and chicken tikka Starter as well. I loved them. At least they had the the proper Indian flavors in them unlike other restaurants who just try to Indianize the dishes in a wrong way. The price was reasonable and the quantity was perfect. But I ordered for high spicy level and the food wasn't so spicy but it was flavorful.

Again, I love the way you receive your customers with a big smile. That felt so good. Please don't change that. :)

I cannot wait to go back again. Thank you so much Ginti for giving me a great food experience.

ginti, Inhaber at Ginti Indisches Restaurant Cologne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017