“Good selection of burgers.”
Review of Die Fette Kuh

Die Fette Kuh
Ranked #8 of 2,512 Restaurants in Cologne
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 52
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This place is one of the few burger joints that have so many vegetarian options! My husband, being a vegetarian, had a ton of options to choose from. We both ended up ordering veggie burgers and fries with a aioli and truffle sauce (both so yummy). My husband ordered the one with the avocado and i ordered the chili one. They were both very good and flavourful. A bit big and kind of fell apart, but that's fine. I wasn't crazy about the texture of my burger, in used to having patties made with soy or tofu, this was made with veggies and something else (not sure what). Also, it's a very very small space, so you're lucky if you can get a seats, and yes they have free wifi. Overall, it's fairly priced, service was good and the food was good too. Our friends ordered beef burgers which they loved as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Local friends have said this place is really good but the hamburger was nothing special. Honest Burgers in Dalston is much nicer..
the lemonade was good though.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

They make an excellent burger! We stopped in after a night at the wine festival and made it just before closing. My burger was very tasty and cooked exactly as I ordered it! The staff were friendly and outgoing, and they always made sure to ask if anything was needed. One of the best burger places in Cologne! And the name is hilarious!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Fabulous, burgers were perfect, great selection of beers and non alcoholics. Staff are also excellent and speak English very well

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My boyfriend ordered a burger which was pretty good in his opinion, I ordered chilli fries that were very spicy and by the time I got them, not even warm... kind of bummed me, paying that much and waiting so long, for cold fries. We waited about 30 minutes for a place that should serve like a fast food place. And instead they just made my portion and let it sit until it got cold. Maybe I came on a busy day or a busy time but I was really bummed after thus meal. I hope if I ever come again it'll be better.

1  Thank Sofia B