All reviews shuttle service free shuttle mini gym late arrival an early flight minute drive quick check special thanks room was large rooms are clean business trip pleasant stay short stay cgn germany taxi eur
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Perfect location for late arrival or early deoarturfe from Cologne Airport. Shuttle service every half hour to the airport. Efficient quick check in, room and bathroom are very modern and functional, spacious, decent free internet bandwidth.

Room Tip: Forf effective quick Cologne early departure/late arrival
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Meike M, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel Cologne Bonn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Jorge,
thank you very much for your great review. We are happy that you had a great time at our Leonardo Hotel Cologne Airport and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Good day to everyone. This hotel is very good in regard to the rooms, it's clean and very close to the airport which is a plus especially if you are travelling for work. The food is very tasty and the breakfast offers a lot of choices. The personnel is very kind and professional especially a waiter in the restaurant called Nikos. He is the best and knows how to treat a guest!!! Now I experience different hotels due to my profession as a pilot and I can tell you that this is a very good hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Stylianos,
Thank you very much for your great review about your recent stay at our hotel.We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service met your expectations. Your feedback is a great motivation for our team as it shows that our daily efforts and engagement are paying off. I have forwarded your lovely feedback to Nikos. We hope to see you soon again and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

There’s several reasons I love this hotel; it’s facilities, it’s staff and it’s quality of stay. I always feel safe and welcomed within this hotel and have stayed here many times with no issue whatsoever.

The staff are nothing but helpful during your stay and you will love the rooms. There is also a nearby train station which from hotel door to cologne city centre will only take you 20 minutes! Well worth the money!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Meike M, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel Cologne Bonn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Roli,
thank you very much for staying again in our Leonardo Hotel Köln Airport and for taking time to write such a nice feedback.We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service met your expectations. Your feedback is a great motivation for our team as it shows that our daily efforts and engagement are paying off.We hope to see you soon again and wish you all the best. Best regards from Cologne,

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip. Check in was friendly and easy and upon arriving at the room found it to be spacious and comfortable, the bathroom was a generous size and the shower has good power.
There was, however, no air conditioning in the room, it was over 30C during the day and that made the room very hot and uncomfortable, I opened the windows at night but being an airport hotel this resulted in being woken as soon as flights started in the morning, the pillows were also ridiculously soft and uncomfortable. I flicked through the tv channels and found only Sky News in English – there may be others but there is no guide to the TV channels and I got bored of passing American shows dubbed into German so watched Netflix on my laptop instead. The WiFi was at best average, you have the option to upgrade but at the room price I was paying I think good quality WiFi should be standard.
The lighting in the room was also weird, there was no light switch to turn on the lights in the main bedroom and I had to stumble in the dark to turn on the bedside lamps (there was a non-functioning light switch above the one for the bathroom so perhaps that was it?).
I had one dinner in the restaurant (Schnitzel) probably a bit overpriced for what I got but it was good quality and the service was good. I had two beers one evening in the beer garden, I was travelling alone so was disappointed that there were no barstools at the bar where it’s easier to talk to other guests or bar staff, I had to sit alone at a table in the middle of the beer garden, unfortunately the indoor bar wasn’t open which I noticed did have bar stools.
I didn’t bother with the breakfast buffet, I’ve stayed in enough German hotels to know that it wasn’t worth the €15 per day. Overall at €199 per night it was a very average and I feel overpriced stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Meike M, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel Cologne Bonn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Darren,
thanks so much for your feedback and critical comments that help us to improve our services.
I am very happy, that you have enjoyed your dinner in our restaurant and the spacious and comfortable room. I will have the TV Channels checked, because we do have many English Channels. Also we check that in all rooms are TV Guides, as they are standard material. I am sorry, that it was obviously missing in your room. Please, contact the front office staff next time. They will gladly bring you one.
We did have problems with our air condition, which are fixed by now. I am truly sorry about the inconveniences you had to go through with the heat and the noise during the night. I totally understand, that this has troubled you. Again, please contact the front office staff directly. We would have gladly changed your room. During the summer time, on days with sunny weather, we open the beer garden instead of the bar, as most guests prefer to sit outside and enjoy the sun.
I would gladly welcome you again in the near future and wish you all the best until then
Kindest regards

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Walking distance to the train station and airport. Just there for an overnight. Room was good but the Reception staff seemed a little thin on the ground when we arrived late afternoon. Despite a short wait the Reception agent was helpful in getting us checked in and on our way to the Metro Station.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Meike M, General Manager at Leonardo Hotel Cologne Bonn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your great review.