All reviews contemporary hotel city centre would definitely stay here again tram stop room was clean breakfast was excellent messe taxi shower amenities wifi christmas
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I've visited a few days Cologne and booked at BURNS Art Cologne, the hotel is just like picture present it, I love it.

Positive:
- gorgeous bathroom
- modern-looking furniture, really clean and minimalist
- quite area ( Cologne is overall quiet but the hotel not being on a main street which is way more busy does help )
- very clean rooms
- every room has a safe-box to help store valuable items if needed

Negative:
Internet is the reason I'm giving this 4/5. When I checked in I received wifi allowance for 2 devices only, the room had 2 guests so we could barely manage to do our stuff online, we had to logoff each time someone had to use both the laptop and the phone at the same time. My suggestion would be to allow 4 devices if there are two guests booked per room, 2 devices per wifi is nonsense.

Also the Internet lacks speed, I had better speed in public wifi stations than at the hotel.Avarage speed was about 200kb/s which isn't enough. I hope it will get better in the future.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Resaixs
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Been there many many times. It shows... i am coming back all over again. Its in area which suites for me on my business trip. Small lovely hotel. I like the modern feeling all over the place.
Breakfast is average, suitable for every nations i belive. International.
Rooms are large and clean.

Room tip: Take the room in main building.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2016

The room is modern and very clean. The design is different than anything I've seen before. The bathroom is clean and the shower is perfect. We bought the same for home after the citytrip.
Parking is perfect, under the building or accros the street. The Hotel is situated near a public transport station.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel is fine any issues like pillows etc the helpful reception staff sorted as any questions. They gave me a map and good directions to find the tram station 5 min s walk from the hotel however saves you at least 20min s if you were to walk and run approx every ten mins number 3 or 4 both stop near hotel. Make sure you have euro coins for tram ticket machines 1.90 for a short distance adult ticket 2 tram stops you are near walking distance of the cathedral or stay on for approx 5 stops and tram loops round. Most locals have good English and are really helpful.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2015

This is a very good, very modern hotel. There building has some interesting design features to make it different to the average business hotel.

This only issue with this hotel is the lack of sufficient parking. It is also a little remote from the centre of the city so best for those with their own transport.

Date of stay: December 2015