“Friendly and Accommodating ”
Review of Makiman 2

Makiman 2
Ranked #59 of 783 Restaurants in Bonn
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided last minute to invite a friend to dinner and Makiman2 was recommended to me by a very nice lady that works at the chocolate shop at the Marriott Hotel, Bonn.

We ordered 5-6 sushi rolls, bibimbap, grill for 2, salmon teriyaki, a yakitori salad and I’m sure something else.

We were 6 people and all of us enjoyed everything. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Call in advance and make sure you get there before 9pm to have enough time to enjoy the food - they close at 11pm. Last order is at 10:25pm they said.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I really like Makiman2 and since they had opened I went or orther food there lots of times, but in my last order they delivered less pieces of sashimi than the ones specified, and when I complained they just told me it’s like this, to what I said no, so he then said they had put less because the pieces were bigger, which was completely not true, and finally he didn’t want to solve that problem and he was not really friendly. It will take some time until I order again there, and it’s a pitty because I was a regular client!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We had the Bibimbap here and it's the worst Bibimbap I have eaten so far. I have never regretted a restaurant choice this much. Bibimbap is supposed to be served steaming hot, but the food was cold, the egg on top was overcooked and the portion was tiny. And that's true for both of our orders. Gross food, served at a gross temperature. The supposedly marinated beef was chewy and tasteless. There are so many nice Asian Restaurants in the Köln/Bonn area - no need to go here.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

What a fun place for a young hip crowd to gather. Not to mention that the food is very decent and nice. I had the curry udon and the nice chewy noodles and chicken were a nice match.
Goyzas were crispy and they had a good dip sauce. It is nice and fun and the food is better than most. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I came here on a Friday night with two friends and we had to make reservations beforehand because the entire restaurant was reserved. We all enjoyed great, unique sushi creations and some basic but great Asian starters. Our waitress was very friendly and the atmosphere was very nice overall.
The only thing I would like to have improved is to have more than meat options to grill on the in-table grills. Then it would be completely perfect!