“Good Bibimbab, great Kimchi in a cosy place”
Review of Mandu

Mandu
Ranked #16 of 783 Restaurants in Bonn
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 19 November 2016

When the whole Korean family, from grandmother to grandchild is there and the place is packed full you know you got the right place.
We arrived at noon, absolutely famished, nobody understood a word we said, but all were friendly to the max. Some of the dishes are great, others are good.
Loved the kimchi, the bibimbab and the dumplings, definitely the dumplings.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I was there with friends for lunch, the setup there is kinda poor, but the staff, the Korean couple, are very friendly. I personally don't quite like the food there, maybe I'm not a fan of Korean food, but my friends love it very much.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Mandu is one of my favourite asian restaurant in Bonn. As a student, the restaurant offers great deals and the foods are delicious.
I highly recommend you to try the Bibimbab menu with Japchae and Kimchi (Grösse Menü Set), and their Manduguk is their main food (refers to its name).

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Having been treated to authentic home-cooked Korean food on many occasions, I can verify that the cuisine at Mandu is absolutely authentic and - most importantly - delicious. My wife and I have been to Mandu numerous times and consider it the best eats for the money in Bonn. We like Mandu so much that we take just about every out-of-town guest to Mandu for lunch at least once.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Being vegetarian might be a bit difficult in the Asian cuisine, but the waitress didn't even understand what I meant, so that was a bit of a confusing start... My friend and I ordered and the food was very quick, thumbs up for that! The sizes are definitely reasonable. My friend loved his food, mine was unfortunately rather tasteless and I threw in a bunch of spices to make up for the taste