All reviews cold and hot items great friendly service reception desk were very helpful tea coffee making facilities daily breakfast only thing missing room was comfortable and clean bonn city center business trip air con yogurt single room hotel is located germany gym
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Never used this hotel before, but due to a food fair in Essen (?) and late booking I got this. Easy communication by U-bahn, and Bad Godesberg looked Ok, though I didn’t test any of its reataurants. I had a double business room, good space and free drinks in the fridge. Cleaning good. An excellent breakfast with friendly and smiling staff. A good alternative to more central Bonn hotels.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I have given 5 stars as I cannot fault this hotel - other than the view we had which is no fault of theirs. Central and convenient for shops, next door to theatre if of interest.
Room was spotlessly clean and serviced every day. All staff were friendly and helpful at all times - overall, nothing was too much trouble for them.
The most comfortable bed I’ve slept in in ages, loved the over sized but very squishy pillows. Air con available but can’t comment on this as we had window open which was fine for us.
Super breakfast included in room price; sausage, bacon, choice of eggs and lovely selection of breads, cold meats, cheese, cereals , yoghurts etc etc etc
On site cafe / restaurant very pleasant - again staff friendly and accommodating- menu simple, reasonably priced and nice fresh food presented. Menu is limited and doesn’t change so could become a little boring after a few nights so would recommend an eat out if staying a few days.
Would recommend for either business or pleasure

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I had the most incredible stay at Insel Hotel Bad Godesberg Germany. The purpose of my visit was to celebrate my 60th Birthday. The hotel decor is beautiful and modern, with clean comfortable rooms.
The hotel is situated in the middle of the quiet and quaint town with shops and restaurants, and a lovely park in walking distance.
Breakfast was a spread of delicious delights. The staff was at all times extremely hospitable and pleasant.
My boyfriend mentioned it was my birthday and upon arriving back to our room a beautifully wrapped package of champagne, chocolates and a rose was placed in the middle of our bed.
I can't say enough about this hotel and I shall indeed return. I highly recommend Insel Hotel Bad Godesberg.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in the suburbs but good located, lot of restaurants nearby. The room was not so super, small, bad bed, furnitures are a bit weathered, bathroom okay, but the worst was the big ventilation pipe with fan just outside the window, pretty loud. Breakfast was very good! Personnel was good except a Barkeeper. For the price acceptable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dr_Shoggy
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the DW global media forum this year. Fabulous restaurant, and waiters who offer you beer even when it is closed. Great friendly service. When I arrived early, receptionist saw I was tired and offered me Sauna room to rest - I chose to have lunch and beer which was excellent. Breakfast was 5 star. Room comfortable

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business