All reviewscold and hot itemsgreat friendly servicereception desk were very helpfultea coffee making facilitiesdaily breakfastonly thing missingroom was comfortable and cleanbusiness tripair conyogurtsingle roomgermanygymficorridor
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I had the most incredible stay at Insel Hotel Bad Godesberg Germany. The purpose of my visit was to celebrate my 60th Birthday. The hotel decor is beautiful and modern, with clean comfortable rooms.
The hotel is situated in the middle of the quiet and quaint town with shops and restaurants, and a lovely park in walking distance.
Breakfast was a spread of delicious delights. The staff was at all times extremely hospitable and pleasant.
My boyfriend mentioned it was my birthday and upon arriving back to our room a beautifully wrapped package of champagne, chocolates and a rose was placed in the middle of our bed.
I can't say enough about this hotel and I shall indeed return. I highly recommend Insel Hotel Bad Godesberg.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in the suburbs but good located, lot of restaurants nearby. The room was not so super, small, bad bed, furnitures are a bit weathered, bathroom okay, but the worst was the big ventilation pipe with fan just outside the window, pretty loud. Breakfast was very good! Personnel was good except a Barkeeper. For the price acceptable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dr_Shoggy
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the DW global media forum this year. Fabulous restaurant, and waiters who offer you beer even when it is closed. Great friendly service. When I arrived early, receptionist saw I was tired and offered me Sauna room to rest - I chose to have lunch and beer which was excellent. Breakfast was 5 star. Room comfortable

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight while attending a wedding reception 300 meters up the road; certainly handy, as it was a short distance to walk back along the cobblestone pathways.
Our room, 207, was on the second floor, at the end of the corridor, and faced outside to the treed "village" type square below. The squirrel that scampered along branches outside our window was an added feature upon waking in the morning!
The room was quite small, beds comfortable and the small bathroom was also clean and had a good magnifying mirror available. The shower/bath had good water pressure. The colour scheme in the room is certainly bright and colourful-perhaps a tad too orange if you have had a hectic night!
Staff are friendly, helpful and efficient.
Parking is tight and spots limited.
The buffet breakfast was fresh and offered a good variety of food.
If small room size isn't an issue, and you want reasonable accommodation at city rates, then I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

The Insel Hotel is Greatly Located by the Shopping center, Very Very Friendly staff...No matter Restaurant, Bar or The Reception.
We checked in and to start with, had an amazing Lunch at the Restaurant...Therefore Do try the Beef steak if its on the Menu during your stay.
The Rooms are Newly Renovated, well maintained and had a nice view of the "Godesburg" .I must honestly say the Bedding style is really Comfortable.
The Breakfast had ample choice from cold to warm foods, juices, Tea/Coffee, breads, pastries and more. Stayed here 2 Nights over Christmas and were Surprised with a small Gift as we arrived late evening, "Really Touching". Sadly we were too tied up that we didn't have the Time to try out their spa area. However looked Promising.

Being the Hometown of my Partner and not only that, such great Hospitality is definitely bringing us back here again, therefore highly recommended for travelers visiting Bonn City which is a 10 minute drive. And yes Convenient Parking facility within the Hotel.

Cheers to the Insel Hotel Team