Check-in was efficient and friendly. We were given a beautiful newly renovated room, which was spacious, modern with a good shower, amenities, coffee/tea maker, etc. We faced the road (not motorway) in front of the hotel, but we did not hear any traffic noise at all. We did not have breakfast at the hotel, so cannot comment on that, but had a nice drink and service in the bar. The pool and spa area are also great--clean, quiet, and relaxing.
The location was perfect -- across from the river promenade and very near the lovely old town. We really enjoyed our stay in Bonn...and the Hilton.
The only negative, which others have mentioned, is that the hotel charged for wifi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Rhine, the Hilton Bonn hotel is situated in the heart of Bonn's city center, close to both businesses and tourist attractions. Guests will find this Bonn hotel the ideal location for trip to the cosmopolitan German city. Take a leisurely walk along the riverside and explore historical and contemporary attractions. Enjoy a Terrace brunch or breakfast with stunning views of the River Rhine. Dine at the Grill restaurant serving different cuts of dry aged beef or the finest grilled fish or have a small bite and quick simple dishes to go at SNAX. With a fitness center, pool, sauna and relaxed drinks at the contemporary Kennedy Bar, guests can enjoy more than a peaceful night's sleep in this Bonn hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bonn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bonn
- Hilton Bonn
- Bonn Hilton International