“Pretty good, will visit again”
Review of Makiman Restaurant

Makiman Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 783 Restaurants in Bonn
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zentrum
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Have been wanting to try out Makiman for a while after it was recommended to me. It's nice and close to my work, so we popped in for dinner last night.

Although we didn't have a booking, they found us a table and told us we just had an hour, which was all we needed.

Food came out quick and wasn't exceptional, but was pretty tasty. It was good enough to make me want to go back anyway.

Everything was very reasonably priced too and the service was good, however you can't pay with credit card, which is annoying.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant upon a recommendations we got from many people from the local area. But I think it's overrated. We're disappointed with the sushi, nothing special. we asked for raw tuna in the one of the sushi wrap but they put CANNED tuna !
Also they took about 40 min for our order which it's too much time for 3 wraps of sushi and one salad!
The salad was really good. Aslo they have a nice staff.
I think the restaurant is ok but not worth it.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We were a group of 7, order was slow and the food came in almost an 40 mins. They managed to bring in 3 of our platters, serve another table and then bring the other 4, which was a bit annoying.

The atmosphere is nice, but as any chain lacks the warmth and soul. The rainbow rolls had too much sesame which over powered the delicate flavors of the salmon and the miso soup was rather bland.

It is located in a nice touristic/shopping area, so over all experience was pleasant.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I've been to this restaurant five times in three months that I lived in Bonn. Amazing Vietnam Food and Asian Food. The staff is nice. Some days, specially at night the restaurant gets full, so its better to make a reservation if you really want to go, because sometimes it was not possible wait.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Popped in on Tuesday evening and managed to get a table. Good friendly and professional service. Wide variety of sushi dishes all served on slates.
This restaurant is predominantly full of young people, has a great atmosphere and I wish I could eat like this everyday snd here!