All reviews taxi rank christmas market perfect location shops and cafes coffee making facilities city centre hotel main street spiral staircase free wifi nothing fancy main sights decent hotel air conditioning breakfast buffet small bar within easy walking distance rooms are comfortable
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Situated in the centre of Aachen which is perfect. Lovely hotel with friendly staff. Clean and modern. Free WiFi and free safe. Good breakfast with lots of choices. I didn’t find it noisy as my room was situated at the back. I enjoyed my stay and would come again. I was early and my room wasn’t ready but I could leave my luggage in a room where there were individual lockers with keys. But only for cabin sized baggage. Which was good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Id rate this 2 stars, but the bed was so comfortable i simply cannot do it! I slept great

So, 3 electric outlets didnt work in my room - annoying

The wifi is SO slow, terrible.

Location is great, price is a little expensive, no minibar in room

Clean and comfortable though

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Hotel has a very busy road with taxi rank to the front. Traffic all through the night.
To the rear there is a pedestrian precinct drunks, vagrants and who knows, homeless, congregate to shout holler and abuse passers by.
This continued all night for the four nights we stayed.
I would not recommend this hotel

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mercure_Aachen_Dom, Front Office Agent at Mercure Hotel Aachen am Dom, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear Sir,
thank your for your feedback. We are very sorry that you made those experiences. Unfortunately our central position hotel has negative aspect like noises. But for your next stay we may reserve a room for you at the backsite of our hotel where is no traffic.
We hope that we can welcome you again.
Kind regards,
Annika Uiselt
Front Office Agent
Mercure Aachen am Dom.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The location of this hotel is superb and the hotel staff is very friendly. A parking Garage is available about 5 minutes walk. As for the room, it was practical and of average size, but nothing fancy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Mercure_Aachen_Dom, Front Office Agent at Mercure Hotel Aachen am Dom, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Zoomout,
thank you for taking the time and quote your stay.

Annika Uiselt