“Great stay in Jluy”
Review of Hotel Pullman

Hotel Pullman
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Aachen
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I stayed at the Pullman for a couple of nights in July. I was in town for work and the hotel was located on a pretty and quiet street. The rooms were very good sized for European standards and had nice sized modern bathroom. The bar in the lobby was a great place to unwind at the end of the day! The bartender's were wonderful and made unique and delicious cocktails. The food menu in the bar area was limited, but the food that's on it is delicious.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear ErinMcGivney,

thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, specially in our Elephant Bar. We will share your comments with our bartender´s. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We hope to see you again very soon, we wish you a nice day.
Best regards from Aachen.

Walter Hubel

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at Pullman in Aachen. The hotel staff are very friendly and the breakfast was indeed nice.
What perhaps could be better, was the rooms, which in my view was a bit too old-fasioned. But the rest of the hotel 100% lived up to my expetations.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Jesper L,

But I am sorry that your room did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
It is right, that some of our rooms need a renovation, because they don´t have the standard no longer

Have a nice day and best regards from Aachen.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I didn't think they made hotels like this any more. Spacious, serene, welcoming, good food and service, indoor pool. A quality of building and fixtures which would be prohibitively expensive to reproduce. Do stay here for a thoroughly European experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
h5327am, Manager at Hotel Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear William K,

Excuse me my answer delayed, but I was on holiday.
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again, if you stay in Europe next time.

Have a nice week and best regards from Aachen.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located on a very quiet street. Not the much of traffic and noise since my room was looking to the street. Front desk are professional and helpful. I choose the online check in option and when I arrived they were waiting for me. The breakfast was delicious and amazing. I used the spa facility for a 60mins treatment which I recommend to all, the staff are very kind.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Saif A,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof. Excuse me the late anwer, but I was on holiday.

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We hope to see you again very soon.

Have a nice week and best regards from Aachen.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Location: Quiet, leafy area of Aachen on a green and beautiful boulevard. Walking distance to the town centre, about 10 minutes walk. Located right next to a gorgeous park.

Building: Magnificient, majestic, impressive building, long corridors, old style hotel grounds however well looked after, clean and spacious.

Rooms: very high ceiling (3rd floor) with grand windows. Very spacious. Comfortable beds. Spacious bathrooms too. All rooms have a hall entrance with a massive wardrobe.

Grounds: very looked after, plants, flowers, many art sculptures, courtyards.

Bar: Elephant bar - cosy but beautifully decorated, African elephants, leather. Great choice of drinks.

Restaurants: Breakfast to die for, excellent choice and variety of food.

Spa: very clean, newly decorated. Sauna, Steam room. Very large indoor swimming pool, immaculately clean, pristine water, newly refurbished too.

Staff: very helpful, understanding, friendly. Specially Laura and Wladimir at the reception, both stars!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RogAroundTheWorld

Dear RogAroundThe World,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Aachen Quellenhof. Excuse me for the late anwer, but I was on holiday.

Have a nice week and best reagards from Aachen.

Walter Hube