“Title says it all!!”

Ranked #16 of 181 Restaurants in Wolfsburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful place. Great food and great service! Unfortunately being on a pre arranged business trip I couldn’t sample the menu as our food had been pre arranged. However what was served was extremely good and the steak was amazing. I’d love to come here out of work and enjoy it on my own.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Classy environment and high quality meal complimented by the most friendliest staff best service in town.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing more to say but you will get excellent steaks there... still a bit expensive do nothing for every day dinner

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This restaurant was a surprise with its ambience and menu. We had a first-class meal here and we had a complaint about one of the steaks. When the bill came the steak was removed from it without fuss or a negative comment. This level of service is rare to find. The food was overall very good. Recommended, but beware it is expensive.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I recently ate here and I have to say the food was fantastic. A little disappointed that I had to choose from a small pre selected menu because we were a group of 17 and the chief was unable to accommodate that number choosing from a full menu. I had the soup and the fillet beef and it was delicious.

1  Thank lovemyfood29