“Confirm that the restaurant is open”

Restaurant Reimanns Eck
Ranked #28 of 1,202 Restaurants in Hannover
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oststadt
Description: „Bei uns erwartet sie bodenständige aber hervorragend zubereitete norddeutsche Küche. Wir verwöhnen sie mit dem Besten unserer regionalen Lieferanten wie Carsten Lahmann´s Spargel oder Otto´s Bratwurst. Eine frische Tageskarte beeindruckt Leib und Seele. Darüber hinaus verzaubert das Interieur mit der Geschichte des Ladens und Hannovers wie auch dem Anbau des Casa Blancas,“ Ihr Ekkehard Reimann.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I'm sure the food is good, but I arrived at 8:45 on a Sunday evening and the hostess/waitress ignored me while the bartender told me they were closed. The time posted on the window notes closing is at 11:00, but they would not seat me. Too bad: it looked great.

1  Thank JerryEastCoast

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had delicious German food, very good restaurant with friendly staff and great kitchen.
We had typical German meal „ sauerbraten and stuffed beaf „ both was delicious and fresh prepared.
I would recommend this restaurant to all who visits Hannover.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It always drives me up the wall when foreign visitors are made to believe that the Bavarian cuisine is typical German food. No way! When I am in Texas I don’t want anyone selling me a clam chowder as typical local food!
So, this restaurant may look a little odd inside ( like an old pub with photos of 1970s soccer teams) but the food is brilliant and the service very attentive - and English speaking.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had an extremely enjoyable evening. Great service and good quality traditional German fare. I had fish soup which, was rich and well seasoned, followed by a schnitzel- not as thinly beaten as you might get in Vienna but deliciously tender and lightly fried. My friends had the braised beef and roast goose - which went down particularly well. Highly recommended

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Based on the recommendation here we chose this restaurant. Excellent choice. Nice, short menu of local traditional dishes. Not really fine dining, not the newest culinary twists. But if you want a honest food, this is a good place for that. Service was fast and good even in the busy exhibition evening with good humor.