All reviewsgreat varietystaff were very friendlyvery pleasant staycomfortable bedschoicesurroundingsgroupthingrestaurant
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed as a business traveller - I booked a comfort double room and got given a basic single bed room, and was then told no others available. The evening restaurant/bar service is appalling - you literally have to shout to get served by the daydreaming staff. The meal I had was only half of what was written on the menu, with items missing and it was SO salty it was basically Inedible. I tried to complain, but for nearly 20 minutes the daydreaming staff walked by, oblivious to my calling until I walked to the bar with my plate. Nice hotel, but definitely eat elsewhere to avoid horrific evening food...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2017

A nice and comfortable hotel located in a quiet corner of the city centre.

The room was both comfortable and clean and furnished with all the amenities one could expect for a hotel of this standard. The staff was very friendly and with good proficiency in English language.

The hotel has its own restaurant with a cosy outdoor terrace attached. Only problem is, that you can't really enjoy the outdoor terrace if you are a non-smoker! There's a small but good selection of menus too choose from.

There's plenty of parking space both in front of the hotel as well as in a parking basement below the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back side of the hotel so you are not disturbed by the noise from the hotel restaurant outdoor terrace.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My group stayed at this hotel in Emden for 9 days. I would highly recommend it. It is located within walking distance of the city center, shopping and activities. The hotel staff was very accommodating to us. The waitresses/waiter were top notch and unforgettable. Food was great. They have a burger that's hard to finish because it is huge and the buffet breakfast was something to look forward to every morning. An evening on the patio drinking a beer under the trees was a favorite thing for us to do as a group. I would definitely see this hotel as the choice if I have a return trip to Emden.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Visited it last friday with a friend of mine because we went to a concert of StatusQuo and Uriah Heep in the Nordseehalle.

We choosed for this hotel because it was in the center, not far away from bars a.s.o. because of the ranking and because of the positive reviews.

The hotel itself was absolutely good, also the breakfast was, no complains. Free parking, good beds ...

However the free wifi what was free for every guest, was dramatically poor. No connections or very very slow, were possible. They have there hotspots, but nowadays you might expect that in a 4 stars hotel this would work properly.

The staff was very kindly. In fact nothing is wrong with this hotel, the only thing is that poor wifi. When they do something about it then would be perfect

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank GuevaraNL
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I was in Emden during a business trip and I stayed for a night in this hotel. The first impression was rather positive as the room was spacious and very clean.
During evening walk it proved also to be close to the center so in walking distance from everything that you can go in Emden. Breakfast was adequate with great variety and the only missing were the deserts for whoever needs something sweet in the morning. If I will go to Emden again I will certainly stay there. You should also enjoy early morning walking in the surroundings!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business