All reviewsgreat varietystaff were very friendlyvery pleasant staycomfortable bedschoicesurroundingsgroupthingrestaurant
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel is
Simple but cozy. Breakfast indeed is very good. The front desk staff are polite and speak great English. Rooms are very clean and also very comfortable. Old style with a cozy feeling. Easy to walk to the city and great food options around.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

My family and I went here as a 2nd choice because the hotel we wanted was fully booked. I'm glad the one we wanted was booked as we had the pleasure of staying in this beautiful hotel. Lovely resteraunt and bar with a beautiful outdoor seating area with water fountains and plants. I will definitely go here again

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Just great. For the price, which is quite adjusted, it offers sauna, good breakfast and a very pleasant room. Wifi works really fast and the service is nice and polite. I would recommend for a short trip to the north of Germany, or for any business related journey

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel. Very nice restaurant, great breakfast, friendly staff, and comfortable beds. Location could be better, but the hotel is very close to a really lovely trail along the Ems canal that goes all the way to Aurich. Recommended!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The beds sleep well, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was nice, but the looks...this hotel could use a make over! It feels like being back in the nineties.
Don't get me wrong: this is a very decent hotel, but you can see so much potential not being used. A few touch ups could really update the look and feel of this place.
Also: not having free wi-fi is also not very 2013...I hope they will fix this!
But a very decent choice of hotel, should you be in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business