All reviews hermes toiletries heated bathroom floors breakfast in bed accor platinum rain shower head fantastic location king room beautiful lobby luxury hotel located hotel coffee table room service excellent bar rooftop bar welcome gift alte oper room design
Reviewed 21 October 2018

The hotel looks nice when you check in but the service is ATROCIOUS! And I am a Platinum member of their loyalty program. They did upgrade me on arrival but that's where the good ended.
No understanding of feather free room. The phone in the room didn't work so I had to go down to request a change. They told me there were no room staff. They finally found another bed cover and they expected ME to make up the bed.
The TV didn't work as well.
To his credit the manager came to find me to let me know they would make it up to me. Their idea was a 10% discount. Most luxury hotels with a platinum member would comp the night.
The night before I was leaving I left a room service order on my door for 5:30 am
When the food didn't come by 5:50 I called and cancelled. At the front desk they told me room service didn't start until 7:00 - very disappointing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jordan C
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night at the Sofitel, and this was the first time for me at the Sofitel in Frankfurt. What a treat.. great service.. comfort... all what one expects for a hotel in this segment. Highly recommended! And I will for sure go back!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a few times now and the place never disappoints.
Fantastic location in the heart of town. Lovely staff - always there to help.
Nice bar. Whenever I need a place to stay in Frankfurt this is the place I choose.
Recommended

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Right in the very heart of Frankfurt, close to the underground and train stations and all the central restaurants, there’s no way you can go wrong with this hotel. Sofitel perfection everywhere. Rooms are large and has the kind of ‘ at my posh home’ vibe. Staff is very helpful and kind. Breakfast is amazing. I wouldn’t consider staying elsewhere as long as the prices are reasonable.
Oh and they have German- English books you can take away with you.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

A lovely upgrade, beautiful views and immaculate room was delightful for us. Check in was simple, security is excellent on the elevators to the guest rooms . We enjoyed a large room with separate desk area, sofa and cocktail table, beautiful bathroom with heated floors, huge shower with two shower heads, double sinks, excellent amenity products from a Hermès. Loved the location, close to shopping and The Opera House.

Room tip: Park view is lovely.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple