See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Wonderful room with large bathroom on a quiet street. A bit of a walk from the touristy spots which is fine by me. I wish I had more time in Frankfurt and would stay here again.

Did not have time for breakfast, but there was a good selection. Room rate was reasonable and had no issue paying with Visa.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This is a very good guesthouse in downtown Frankfurt. Location is good for walking around the city. The room was very clean and well decorated.

The most notable aspect was the silence - it was a very quiet stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Stopped here for 1 night in Frankfurt with D. The hotel was very easy to locate is a nice quiet lcoation near the banking district. There is an English pub just around the corner and also a Italian restaurant next to it.

We arrived late and so were given a passcode to access the building and our room. The building is very nice and the entrance was grand and immaculately kept. Especially liked the decorations (eastern influenced).

Our room was located on the first floor with big double doors that leads to an outside seating area. It was cold when we were there so didn't make use of this. The bedroom is a good size with nice double bed. The kitchenette is located directly next to the bedroom and then the bathroom with no bath but a separate shower.

Breakfast can be ordered the night before and they will bring it to your room. I didn't see a restaurant so not sure if there's anywhere to eat in house. Also I didnt see a pool or gym, so can't comment.

Overall a nice accommodation, very clean and quiet. I would definately go back as the location is excellent and it's located about 5 mins walk to the Main Station (Hauptbanhof).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sundancekid73
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed here the night before we flew home. The room was great and we had access to an outdoor seating area to enjoy. The owner or manager was professional...wasn't really friendly until we left the next day but was helpful in offering some recommendations for us to see/eat.

The really weird thing was that someone quietly peeked into our room without knocking. We think it was the cleaning staff. We were packing (luckily) but could've been awkward. We didn't mention it to the manager, which was our own error in hindsight.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KaYunC
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This was actually very nice -- the room was clean, it felt spacious and well lit (during the
day, there were large windows), it was comfortable, the shower was good, there was
even a kitchenette (you couldn't really cook in it, but you could make yourself a snack
and a cup of something). I'll come back next time I need a place to stay in Frankfurt.

However, after checking out, I noticed something on my Mastercard receipt -- I'll just
quote it in full. "I have chosen not to use the MasterCard currency conversion process
and agree that I will have no recourse against MasterCard concerning the currency conversion
or its disclosure. DCC Service offered by Elavon Merchant Services based on U. S.
Bancorp exchange rate including 3.00% markup as of today."

So if and when I do come back, I'll make a phone call first to find out what the
payment options are, and probably I'll plan on paying in cash. You might want to
do that too.

Room Tip: Some (?) ground floor rooms open onto a patio -- if you need to leave valuables in your room, you might not want these.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business