“Significant serving”

Ranked #42 of 2,649 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 58
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Nice local restaurant where 5 of us had a very plentiful meal, with sharing platter for both starter and main Course. Starter was at least 4/5 but main has to be 5/5. The bill soon added up to a significant sum with drinks etc, but we got what we paid for. Meat was cooked perfectly and the moussaka was great.

1  Thank Adam P

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent Greek food (try the appetizers - mezes) with a solid selection of typical Greek main dishes. Not to mention friendly staff!

2  Thank Matej M
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Nice food and design. Would be great to see more help from the waiters. Suitable for dates, business meetings and family dinners. It would be also great if it would be as taverna.

2  Thank Saltanat S
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Arrived late aro 22pm near closing time. They asked if I would be fine with a freshly Moussaka. The food was great and the owner gentle. It´s not the typical lower budget greek cuisine as the balance of fats on the Moussaka plate was great. Not oily and tasteful.

1  Thank Magix64
Reviewed 4 June 2016

The staff were so welcoming and helpful. I'm vegan and gluten-free, and even though they had nothing on their menu I could eat the waiter didn't hesitate to tell me he would ask the chef to cook me something. I was presented with a very nice dish of rice and vegetables. Even though there was a confusing conversation between myself, my friend I was dining with and the staff in English, German and Greek all at the same time, the staff were so nice to us :)

1  Thank Sasieology