All reviewspublic transportationnice hotelbreakfast buffettram stationcity centrelong weekendbusiness tripironing boardgerman hotelsclean roomsvisiting frankfurthotel restaurantbusiness hotelconsulateembassygymrobe
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I had a great stay at the hotel! Nice atmosphere and nice room with a good bed and shower. The Hotel had its own garage which is a big plus. Hotel is maybe a little far from the city centre but if you don’t have any plans on visiting it this hotel is perfect. Breakfast was offered enough choice and the staff was friendly.

Depending on your reason of visiting this hotel can be recommended.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018

By chance I ended up at this hotel.
It is not so central compared to the city center, but I can strongly recommend this as an alternative.
Very nice staff, pretty and clean rooms.
Fantastic good breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I spent 1 night here while on a business trip. The hotel service was very good. The food in the ground floor bar/restaurant was very tasty and prepared in full sight of diners. Breakfast was typical continental and good. The gym is quite small.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

One afternoon, when I returned to my room I noticed that my alarm watch was disappeared with my slippers. I did not find them. I reported to the housekeepings foreman, who came with housekeeperman to my room. He told then, that those are in my luggage. I opened luggage and those were there ! Why in earth ? In the evening I later saw that the nice present from hotel manager was stolen from my side table !! He had taken it to himself. And I did not get the similar one from reception, as manager was off-duty. I become really angry. Besides I bought Fanta from the drink automat in the same floor and it was really bad. I looked the last drinkable date and it was over 2 months old, in August. So a little tip to you. If you visit the hotel, keep always " Don´t disturb " outside your door or be at present and watch after housekeeper´s work. And put a little valuables in your safe in the room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Lasse N
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Situated right at the metro, supermarket, good eateries and a nice neighbourhood for a good walk in the evening. A good and simplistic breakfast, being a vegetarian pretty much eat the same thing for 5 days (lol).
Rooms are comfortable and cozy, and a good front desk. They have a room downstairs to freshen up, incase you have checked out early but have a late evening flight. Very helpful and courteous staff.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Rahul J
Best Western Pr... I, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier IB Hotel Friedberger Warte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Rahul J,
thank you for your review. We are very happy, you enjoyed your stay and liked the location, surroundings and helpful staff. Thank you too for your input concerning the vegetarian side of our breakfast, we will take this information and use it for the better. Kind regards, Elisabeth Berg, Online Quality Manager