All reviews hotel starts small kitchenette office building alte oper living area amazing hotel business trip free wifi shopping area central location bed was very comfortable train station melia floor elevator bathtub euros
Reviewed 23 July 2018

After reading other peoples reviews, I appear to have been unfortunate enough to experience many of the issues other people have reported during a brief two day stay.

I booked and pre-paid a loft apartment, primarily due to location.
The staff were unfriendly on check-in and my room has an sewerage like odour in the entry hall (fortunately the rest of the apartment did not small as bad).
I request an iron as there was none in the apartment and the staff member advised it would be up shortly, 45 minutes later - no iron, I called again "Sorry sir - I'll inform my colleages" - 30 minutes after that still no iron. As I had to leave for a meeting I call reception and say I'll come down an get it. The staff member then tells me "Well I guess I'll have to bring it up in an annoyed tone". 25 minutes later she turns up!
The WiFi is dreadful, extremely slow and over the course of two days I would have had to log in at least 50 times. It was basically unusable.
In the lifts from the ground, you cannot go directly to your floor, you have to get off at level 22 and re-key your entry card. Why? They have key readers at the ground floor. This is a minor inconvenience, but annoying.
After finishing work for the day, I wanted to get a drink from the bar. I asked at reception if the bar was open and was informed by the staff it wasn't. As the bar was near reception, I thought I would look in and saw people at the bar and asked the bar staff if it was open and advised it was, so I had a beer or two and then tried to bill this to my room (as i asked if I could when I sat down).They then advised I couldn't due to no credit (depite having Euro 500 pended against my credit card at check-in). which was a little embarrassing my cash/card were in my room.
When I checked out, they double charged my credit card. I saw this and showed them that I had already paid. There was no apology. The staff member then said she didn't have permission to reverse the double charge. I aksed her to pleae SMS me once she had arranged for her managers to do so.

Two days later, no SMS, no email.

In summary, a really poor experience, I would strongly advise to look at other options.

Room tip: Choose another hotel.
1  Thank dejavelle
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Honestly ok it is not expensive but I didn’t like my experience here... the room is made of cheap materials and what I really dislike is that there is no service at all but it is the concept of the hotel I know... for not much more money you have a far better room in the sofitel nearby.

Breakfast is ok but again in the sofitel it is much better

Trip type: Travelled on business
M_Athousakis, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Julien V,

thank you for choosing the INNSIDE Frankfurt Eurotheum. Your Feedback is very important to us to provide you with the perfect service.

We regret that you are not satisfied with your stay with us. We want you to know, that you can contact our reception Team at every time if you need something Special, to make feel comfortable during your stay.

We hope to welcome you soon back with us to provide you the Service you deserve.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have stayed at the INNSIDE for more than two months. Although I was pleased with the hotel and its facilities as such, the people at the hotel are as important. Upon arrival of my fifth consecutive week at the hotel, the girl at the counter (the same one for the past weeks) asked me once more if this was my first stay at the hotel, indicating a lack of client relationship. Although the manager is incredibly friendly and does a great job, this does not seem to reflect to all staff at the checkin/out. This attitude seemed to be present at the bar as well, where ordering drinks could take quite a while as personnel prioritised a chat with each other or with other guests. Breakfast on the other hand is great as are the people providing it.

Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
M_Athousakis, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear gau_vh,

thank you very much for your comment regarding your experience with us at the INNSIDE Frankfurt Eurotheum.

We take your comments very seriously, due that we want to improve our daily Service to our Clients. Of course your Feedback has been passed to the respective Department Heads to verify and take the right action. We want to make sure, that this is not the Standard we are used to, due that for us Client relationship is very important.

We are looking Forward to welcome you back again with us to deliver you the Service you deserve!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This is a hotel that is ideally suited to a business traveler to Frankfurt. Approx 15 min away from the airport by cab, it is literally in the city center (business wise) with all the major banks and other company headquarters all within walking distance. A ten minute walk also gets you to the shops and the main square of the city and a bit further is the river.

The building houses offices and therefore the tiny hotel lobby is on the 22nd floor. All The rooms are above that. It is a bit of trouble to get up there with luggage etc, but there are 6 lifts that are high speed. No porter services from what I could tell.

The lobby is sandwiched between a small cafe/buffet area and a party/meeting room.

My room was a large suite type with a small kitchenette and living area. The bedroom was reasonably sized however, despite having sliding doors, the partition does not allow complete closure of the area.

There are automated blinds on the outside windows which work well, however, they detract from the wonderful view.

The bathroom was extremely odd. It consisted of three semi circular indentations (pods?), one for shower, one for sink and one for WC. In practice though a little weird, the shower and wc were ok. I felt that the sink are was a bit claustrophobic, but one managed.

The room was quite sparingly supplied with items. Though there was a nesspresso machine, there were only two pods. No one replenished the tea bags either while I was there and I had to ask the front desk to do so. Also I couldn't find a safe in the room...something that would irk any business traveler. Similarly, while the wooden floors were nice, it would have been nicer to have some sort of slippers available.

I also had to ask for an iron and board to press my shirt, which, keeping in mind the large walk in closet should have already been provided.

Room service did not seem to be available during the weekend...which is not such a big deal as there is a nice Italian restaurant a couple of minutes walk down the road. And while there is a Starbucks in the building it remained closed too.

The breakfast buffet good enough for me, but I could have seen how other may have found it a bit lacking in variety.

But for all the faults, service was very good. During my first breakfast, the waitress saw how I took my tea and proceeded to give the same to me next few days. Tessa at the front desk was extremely helpful and sorted out some of my initial issues. The others at the desk too were helpful and friendly.

So all in all a good experience. As mentioned this hotel's prime point is the awesome location. With some tweaking of services, I have no doubt that it could be come a first class experience.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
M_Athousakis, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear MightyPir,

thank you very much for your positive and constructive Feedback regarding your stay at the INNSIDE Frankfurt Eurotheum.

Your Feedback regarding the tea bags and Nespresso pods have been passed to our Housekeeping Manager. Normally we do provide you daily new tea bags and pods to make your stay pleasent. This procedure will be verified and right Actions will be taken.

The automated blinds you can open or close based upon your desire. At the entrance you will find the button for it, so that if you like you can enjoy the view at its best.
We do not have in all rooms a safe due to the different room structure. But we do offer safe service at the reception at any time.
In the rooms itself we do not have Slippers, but upon request we can bring some up to the room.

If you have any wishes or questions during your stay do not hesitate to contact our reception at any time. We want you to have an amazing and unforgettable experience with us!

We hope to welcome you back soon with us.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This was my second time staying at Innside Eurotheum and this didn’t disappoint. The room was massive however I don’t think I am ready for a shower enclosure in the middle of the room.

The shower was powerful, felt like a got a massage for free. The bed was one of the most comfortable bed and amenities etc was on point.

The only criticism I had was the lack of breakfast options, it is too meat based. I think more world themed or vegetarian options would help.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank awesomeadil
M_Athousakis, Manager at INNSIDE by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear awesomeadil,

thank you very much for your great comment about your stay at the INNSIDE Frankfurt Eurotheum.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were fascinated about our Hotel. Your Feedback about the breakfast Options has been sent to the respective Department Head to verify and take Action.

We hope to welcome you back soon with us!