1,829 results
All reviewsriver viewthe club loungemain riverbit datedtrain stationbreakfast buffetsuperior roomlarge roombusiness tripthe air conditioningcomfortable hotelmain stationihgconciergesignaturesrenovationeuro
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

A pleasant hotel with an efficient friendly reception. Bar reasonably priced. Good walk to old town along the river. Does look like both interior and exterior are tired and need an upgrade. Ditto for bathroom with shower curtain in over tub set up. Spacious room however with a nice view over the river.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
IC-Frankfurt, General Manager at InterContinental Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear guest Jennifer P,
Thank you very much for your review. It is our desire to see that our guests enjoy our service and feel comfortable during their stay with us.
I greatly appreciate you taking your time to bring your experiences to our attention.
Be assured we take all feedback very seriously and therefore communicate everything to take appropriate action.
The team at the InterContinental would love to welcome you back to our hotel.
With best regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Well, the hotel reception is not appealing when you walk in. However, it is a German system which is working like a well oiled machine and it does not go wrong.
The breakfast has a very good spread and the people are also helpful, reception is extremely friendly and also efficient at their work.
The room was also well spaced out and with all the necessities. The main train station is a stones throw away.
So, all is good here.

Dear guest Advait S,

many thanks for your great comment and high rating - Thank you ! I will share it with the Team from InterContinental Frankfurt! Great Motivation. Hope to welcome you back in our hotel.
Best regards. Martin Driskell, General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I thought the service staff were great and the hotel was nice enough, but nothing to write home about. They were charging exorbitant rates because the ACHEMA show was in town. The room never cooled down very well. The lobby furniture in the waiting area was very uncomfortable. It certainly wasn't the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in and nothing stood out as spectacular. Breakfast was good in the hotel restaurant.

Room Tip: Due to all the construction going on around it, rooms looking towards the river are probably best.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest GrundfosPumpGuy,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback after your stay with us. We are sorry to read that your stay during was not fully satisfying for you.If you would allow me to discuss it with you, my e-mail address is martin.driskell@ihg.com
With kind regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights. Reception and service is on a very high standard. Location is great just few minutes to main train station. Fitness center available 24 hours. Compared to other hotels size of the room was amazing. Eveything clean. Only minus was the maintanance of the room could be better as some furniture had the stamp of time walls as well. But overall good experience.

1  Thank milamber79

Dear Guest milamber79,

First of all we want to thank you for taking time and telling us about your last stay at the InterContinental Frankfurt.
Please be advised that comments like yours are extremly valuable for us. Every day we try to meet our guests expectations. That is why we are very sorry that we could not meet all of yours this time. We will share your comments with our Team and try to improve our breakfast.
Again thank you very much for choosing InterContinental and we hope we can welcome you again soon.
With best regards

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I have been staying here for 9 months.

Hardware : I gotta say it is bit classic maybe old. But location is really great, walk to the Zeil street or walk along the riverside is so easy

Software : This is the greatest part from
the hotel. All staffs are very very professional and kind.

One day I was coughing in the lobby, and the duty manager Mr. Habedank sent me a mint tea to my room. Was very detailed care

Also Mr. Elsadony cared about the room and really tried to match customer's need by providing appropriate room. Therefore my stay was very pleasant.

Couldnt mention all the staffs name I have encountered in reception, but I really appreciate them all.

This hotel really has outstanding staffs and everyone you encounter are very well trained and show great hospitality

1  Thank JeongC10
IC-Frankfurt, General Manager at InterContinental Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear guest Jeong C,
Thank you very much for your review. I greatly appreciate you taking your time to bring your experiences to our attention and thank you for your overall positive feedback reflecting on service at our hotel. We are constantly trying to improve our quality and our service to our guests and therefore are very grateful about your feedback.
The team at the InterContinental Frankfurt would love to welcome you back to our hotel.
With best regards,