1,562 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant shopping mall luxurious hotel turn down service excellent location room service deluxe room zeil street separate shower hotel guests five star hotel high floor wonderful hotel christmas market great room central location mini bar
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I have traveled 40 countries and has stayed in the most expensive hotels of the word, this has been the best property we have ever stayed. employees would go above and beyond to help the guests. we would especially like to acknowledge the front desk employee SARA.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your review on your stay in Jumeirah Frankfurt. It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the service provided by our colleagues. We have shared your feedback with the entire team at the hotel. Sara was very happy to learn about your compliments.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

we came for a business trip. we took 5 rooms 3 employees regular room 1 suiet for my wife me and our baby and one conecting room for my qife perents. all the room were perfect. the employees was so nice and the hotel helped us with any requests we asked. The food in the hotel is also amazing. I will surlly come back

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Gal,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review following your stay with us.
It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues as they will be happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back once more.

With best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We paid for a Skyline view and initially I was a little disappointed with the view but once dusk fell it was magical. The hotel was excellent, the room large and the bed the most comfortable I think I have ever slept in. The bathroom was huge and I really liked the sliding louvered doors. The towels were huge and fluffy and my only niggle is that we could not get the plug on the washbasin to work properly and found that the bath water drained away very slowly. There was a huge variety of food for breakfast and it was wonderful to eat the honey direct from the comb supplied by the bees who live on the roof of the hotel. Although we only stayed two nights I was amazed to find the staff were able to address us by name - a nice touch. Our stay was the perfect end to our holiday in Germany and we would certainly return to the Jumeirah if we find ourselves in Frankfurt again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have magnificent views over Frankfurt
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Betty,

We are happy that you had an enjoyable stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. It will be my pleasure to share your detailed feedback with the entire team as they will be delighted to know that their efforts are appreciated.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2018

modern and high tec room.bath room was clear,this is why my daughter was so happy.just problem was high tec lift.it was little bit difficult to my age.young people must be ok.we can relax at hotel.pool location also very good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor following your recent experience at Jumeirah Frankfurt, in the heart of the city.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I have stayed here several times. Service is great. Hotel is clean and modern. I love it. The gym (run by another operator) is huge, lots of equipment, buzzing with activity, and it is GREAT. Location is fantastic as it is right in the center and near a bunch of really good restaurants (e.g. Fontana Di Trevi which is an amazing Italian restaurant).

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back once more.

Kind regards,