1,528 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant shopping mall turn down service excellent location zeil street deluxe room room service beautiful hotel separate shower hotel guests star hotel high floor the ground floor christmas market great room central location mini bar
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We were stay for more than one week in this hotel, but because of some reasons we have to extend our stay.
The hotel has great location, but no real lobby!
We had stayed in panoramic suite, but the curtains at the corner cover the panoramic view!!!
But at last night we have to change our room because our room needs renovation and repair!!
The new suite was really funny for a five star hotel and it really needs repairs more than the other one! The most funny part was we had to pay more than 800 euro for one night for this suite!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent experience with us.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of experiences we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same.
As we do not want to left you as an unhappy guest we would like to welcome you back at our hotel and invite you to a complimentary room upgrade.
On behalf of the entire team I hope to welcome you back to Jumeirah Frankfurt in the near future to provide the service you can expect from us.

Kind regards and best wishes,

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This is definitely my hotel of choice in Europe’s financial capital. Adjacent to a large shopping mall it is rather close to main attractions (there are few of them in Frankfurt as it is not a popular tourist destination) and offices of main banks and other financial institutions.
Despite the hotel is rather old it is kept in a very good conditions. The rooms are large (which differentiates it greatly from London’s Jumeirah) and well-lit, with panoramic windows. The bathroom is really nice, with a tube and a separate shower.
Minibar contains only a couple bottles of beer, some juice and soft drinks, but it is free of charge and this is actually very cool. Nespresso coffee making machine is already seen as a normal feature in European hotels and Jumeirah surely has it.
The only thing I didn’t really like is that for a gym you have to go to the shopping mall. The gym is nice, but as it is a public one there always too many people there as compared to private hotel gyms.
Overall, the best business hotel in Frankfurt

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Misha,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review of your stay with us. Your kind words are very much appreciated. We are really delighted to read your review on your stay in Jumeirah Frankfurt.
Thank you for writing so detailed. It is a great pleasure to read a feedback like yours.
We have shared the positive comments about your experience with the colleagues and management of Jumeirah Frankfurt. The team is extremely pleased to learn that their efforts are so well received.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the heart of the city.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We stayed in the Jumeirah Frankfurt for a 1 night in a Grand Deluxe Suite. I'd say the service, room and hotel quality are what you'd expect from a Jumeirah hotel. I especially liked the selection from their 24-in-room dining menu.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share your experience at Jumeirah Frankfurt.
We have communicated your feedback to the entire team and they are very proud to know that their efforts are appreciated.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Kind regards, and best wishes,

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I was in Frankfurt for a quick 2 day business trip and I was happy that I could stay in this hotel as I found this hotel very centrally located with al financial institute in walking distance along with markets dining places and few very colourful and vibrant spots. The hotel amenities is very modern and beautiful design. Service is good ..... their Lebanese restaurant grew good food and the lobby bar restaurant service is also very good. I would pick this hotel as my next time visit in Frankfurt. I must mentioned the service of Mr. Newab At lobby bar and restaurant . It’s was special and I must thank the hotel management for encouraging their staff to offer such services to the hotel guest .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you had a great experience during your stay with us and your compliments are very much appreciated.
It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us highlighting your experiences in the lebanese restaurant and our Ember Bar.
It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues as they will be happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.
Epecially Mr. Newab will be happy to learn about your compliments.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Frankfurt.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Of all the hotels I've stayed in over the years never have I been anywhere where the staff have been so amazing kind and so willing to help and look after you. After having a flight cancelled they have looked after us thank you jumeriah we will be back very very highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Your feedback gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the service provided by our colleagues. We have shared your feedback with the entire team at the hotel.
We are already looking forward to your next stay with us.

Kind regards and best wishes,