2,814 results
All reviews the executive lounge frankfurt airport long distance train station diamond member next morning follow the signs an early flight garden inn main terminal walk in shower rental car between flights convenient location modern hotel an overnight stay stayed one night squaire
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I arrived to Frankfurt by international train, and i was very pleasantly surprised how close this hotel is to the airport railway station, you just need to take the stairs from the platform. The hotel itself is very modern and is located within a giant shopping mall. The room I stayed in was extremely clean and comfortable, and after a good night sleep I was able to catch my early morning flight at the airport on time and without any problems.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cristiano_9
RBitzer, Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear Cristiano_9,

Thank you for your full score review.
It was a pleasure to welcome you at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. While cleanliness is a basic requirement for us, I am glad you noticed the great efforts of our housekeeping team. The are very proud of what they do and I am always happy to share feedback like yours with the team.

Did you know that we also have an offer for day- use rooms? More and more people travel east to west and often have long layover times in Frankfurt. Check out our day use room rates, which are indeed favorable and it is just so much more comfortable to take a good rest beetween long flights.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Nice stay for an overnight at the airport between flights. This is a clean hotel with restaurant and other amenities right in the Frankfurt airport. Great menu and bar options including lounge for Hilton Diamond guests.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Linda C,

Thank you for your loyalty as a Hilton Diamon member and thank you for deciding in favor of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport. I am delighted to read that you had such a pleasant stay.

Thank you for your comments towards our F&B offerings. This is important to us, we are always eager to get feedback to be sure the offer meets guests expectations.

Be sure to let us know when you are ni Frankfurt next.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I've stayed here a few times when flying out in the morning from the airport. It's a nice hotel with comfortable king sized beds. Air conditioning also. Nice big bathroom with a separate shower. Staff was good and I really liked that they saved my luggage cart overnight so I could use it in the morning to get to the check in desk. The hotel is quite a distance from the check in area. It's also a little difficult to find the hotel since it's back by the ICE trains. I always seem to get lost trying to find it especially since it had been a few years since I had stayed here previously. Signage is good when leaving the hotel to get to the terminal so it's not a problem to find the correct terminal.

I had lounge access but by the time I got to the lounge about 10 minutes before closing there was nothing but soft drinks. Would have been nice to at least have cookies available until close. I am a diamond member and there was no complimentary water in my room. I was able to get a bottle from the lounge. However if I had been 10 minutes later there would have been no water. There was a jar filled with chocolate candy for diamond members in my room.

I also had a free breakfast benefit but the lounge was not open before I left the hotel for my flight. I thought on my previous stays they offered a croissant or something in the lobby for those on early flights. However I did not see anything available this time.

All in all a convenient place to stay before an early flight. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear JLC_57,

Thank you for sharingy our personal experience following your recent stay at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport.
Our Diamond, Gold and Silver member are welcome to select their water or an alternative drink from the minibar. I am sorry of this was not communicated clearly upon arrival. This way you can be sure that your drink is nicely chilled, you check choose between still or sparkling water or maybe decide on a softdrink of your choice.

For easy directions from Terminal 1 , please follow the signage to the long distance train station / Fernbahnhof and to THE SQUAIRE, the building we are located in. It should not take your more than a few minutes to reach the hotel entrance.

In any case thank you for deciding in favor of the Hilton Frankfurt Airport and we hope to welcome you again very soon.

Kind regards

Regina

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight, as diamond member, was not acknowledged or given an upgrade, hotel was empty but the fact it was not even mentioned. Executive lounge is ordinary, staff at front desk has couldnt care less attitude, getting to terminal is a nightmare as you have to first find trolley then drag your luggage 15 minutes away (sheraton is actually more convenient), requested an outward facing room on high floor given a low floor facing inside. Requested help with luggage trolley and got no helpful response, the hotel is clean, ok for price if you stay overnight only, conveniently placed for quick access to city via train.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RBitzer, Manager at Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear UTK1900,

Thankyou for sharing your experience. I sincerely regret that we could not acknowledge your loyalty with an upgrade. I am notsure when you stayed with us, but lately occupancy levels were indeed high and availability of rooms can then be limited, deoening on your arrival time.

Throughout the day the hotel may appear quiet, since guests are out or typically for an airport hotel, guests leave in the mroning and others only check in late. So the impression may be deceiving.

Never hesitate to askfor a trolley for the airport, we usually have some available. Storage is limited but the bellboy is excellent in finding assistance for you.

I hope you had a pleasant onward journey and maybe we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I loved that the hotel was connected to a shopping area and airport. It was beautifully decorated for the Holidays. Had a good variety of shops and lots of excellent restaurants. I will be lodging there again this December 2018.

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear K337GCrachelb,

Well it looks like we have the pleasure of welcoming you soon again. Let us know the date.
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Frankfurt Airport withother readers. It helps the decision making process wenn choosing a hotel.

Indeed the shops in THE SQUAIRE, the building we are located in, are open throughout the week, inlcuding Sundays. Great opportunities for last minute souvenir shopping.

When you come back in December, do not miss the Christmas Market in the city center. Enjoy a glass of hot wine and admire the many stalls with handicrafts, sweets and souvenirs.

Have a safe trip and see you soon.