We arrived from the sleeper train at 7:00 am and departed the next afternoon at 12 midday. We were able to push our suitcases from the train station to the hotel foyer. When we checked out, we pushed our suitcases to the airport. This is a great convenience and avoids the need to ride on taxis. You never have to step outside or walk on a street.
Because I reserved the room from 7:00 am we were charged two full nights accomodation at 268 EUR for the day and that one night. 7 am until late checkout the next day equals two nights. The day rooms are only available from 8 am and my booking of 7 am meant I missed out on the day rate. Please be careful about the terms of your reservation.
Unfortunately the rooms are average for a Sheraton Hotel. The old rooms I have heard are just that. The rooms are quiet and you can sleep during the day or night. We were given a free upgrade to the more recently renovated rooms and even so, our room was below average for a Sheraton. The bathroom was modern with high quality plumbing. It was clean and everything worked. Internet was 19 EUR per day. There is no fine dining restaurant in the hotel or airport complex but a plethora of middle range restaurants. There are several mini markets, a Starbucks, other cafes and the usual airport shopping mall.
The hotel has an excellent fitness centre which is open twenty four hours a day. The hotel is averagely priced for a Sheraton but with below average room interiors. The location is superb for persons connecting to or from international flights. We have stayed there three times and we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton