All reviews police station central station frankfurt hbf breakfast staff free wifi minute walk triple room nice hotel great shower main frankfurt street noise hotel is located restaurants and bars excellent location air conditioning would definitely stay here again breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 13 March 2016

We arrived late in Frankfurt and needed a hotel for the night before we drive off on the Romantic Route south. I chose this hotel for its location. We got to Frankfurt HB rail station at 10pm and walked across to this hotel. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The rooms are not large but it is an ok size. Good value for money for a 12 hour stay.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear lckemelcee,
it was a pleasure to receiving your Feedback. Thank you for taking the time.
We are looking forward to welcome you again next time when the route takes you back direction Frankfurt. Please feel free to contact me persoanlly via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com for your future bookings with us.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Arrived after flight from Tokyo at 8pm and both very tired. Very quick and easy check in. Straight to room and bed. Taxi from airport cost €34. Scarey ride as he drove so fast the whole way to hotel. Glad to arrive. Great range of food for breakfast and all types of coffee other just espresso available, which was a nice change. Staff at breakfast very friendly and happy to help you. Checkout very quick and easy. A 5 -10 min walk gets you to train station.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear briggsx2,
Thank you very much for your honest and positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
Having happily shared your comment and we are very proud of the whole Team.
I am a little worried by your comment regarding the ride with the taxi. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time personally via pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com for any future requests. I am happy to assist and to send a familiar driver to pick you up. We are looking forward welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Excellent business hotel. We enjoyed great service, modern, comfortable clean rooms and a great Bar and Breakfast service.

My room was very comfortable, very high ceiling, wonderful shower, great bed with tv and very clean. Breakfast buffet was good with good coffee.

Ideal for the Messe, a 10 minute walk away and also next to the main station.

1  Thank JDWB
PamSis, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Hamburger Hof, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear JDWB,
Thank you very much for your wonderful Feedback. Very pleased by reading your post. I already shared your words with my colleagues. It would be my pleasure to assist with any future bookings at the Hotel Hamburger Hof. Please do not hesitate to contat me at any time via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com.
Looking Forward welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

My home/hotel in Frankfurt
1 - Top class staff, makes us fell like home.
2 - Excellent breakfast, the best day starter.
3 - Free internet acess in room.
4 - Important location, from main station you can go anywhere.

Room tip: All rooms are OK.

Dear Manuel F,
what a beautiful Review. Thank you very much for sharing such lovely words with us and the other traveller. Your words are pure Motivation for all of us. It would be my pleasure to meet you in person one day.Please feel free to contact me at any time personally via Pam.siskos@hamburgerhof.com, it would be my pleasure to assist.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Family business trip to Ambiente trade fair.Well situated for Messe, comfortable rooms
excellent bathroom.Next to railway station but no intrusive noise. Very friendly
and helpful reception staff, booked taxis and restaurant for us. Excellent breakfast
would definitely use again

Chris Butcher

Room tip: All good rooms we stayed on 3 different floors no problems

Dear Christopher B,
Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your Feedback and sharing your impressions with the other travellers. I am very pleased by hearing that you will return one day. It would be my pleasure to assist with any wishes or future bookings at the Hotel Hamburger Hof. Please feel free to contact me at any time via Pam.siskos@hamurgerhof.com.