1,050 results
All reviews the executive lounge champions sports bar high floor convention center business trip great business tram stop very nice hotel skyline plaza an upgrade shopping mall the main train station convenient location trade show trade fair enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet is
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while passing through Frankfurt. Very comfortable room (and not too hot, which was hard to find on this trip). Excellent Executive Lounge (for elite members and those who book that level) with food and complimentary beer, wine, and champagne. Very close to the train. The staff all spoke English and were eager to help. There are several restaurants in the hotel - I went to Champions and it was lovely. I would happily stay here again on a longer trip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BenediktH137, Guest Services at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear One_Chicago_Traveler,

First of all I want to thank you for your loyalty to Marriott Rewards and for investing your valued time to write this beautiful review here on tripadvisor.

I am very glad to see that you enjoy your last stay with us so much and that we created such an unforgettable stay for your in Frankfurt. Our requirement is to strive excellent service for every guest and give them a feeling of home.
You´may be certain that your lovely words will not go unheard in our entire team.

In our Executive Lounge we served food and some complimentary beverages for our Marriott Platinum Member and the guests, who book a room with lounge access. .
But be informed that we are looking forward to present you our wonderful new M-Club Lounge, which opens at Sunday the 21st October 2018 for the first time. Stay tuned and be one of our first guests who experienced our new Lounge.

Finally I am looking forward to welcome you back in our Frankfurt Marriott Hotel soon.

Have a fantastic weekend and with the kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here twice - good service with good amenities. Champions stays open for American Football!! Concierge lounge is ok but they are getting the M Club ready to open. The best deal is the food truck outside for a great burger that is 6.50 Eu as opposed to 20 Eu 30’steps away in the cafe. All Rooms are updated. You can walk to center city and see old town Frankfurt.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BenediktH137, Guest Services at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear philipsshane,

thank you for investing your valued time to write this beautiful review here on tripadvisor.

I am glad to see that you enjoy you last stay with us so much.
You may be certain that your kind words will not go unheard in our whole team.

Our champions bar is the perfect place in Frankfurt to watch sport events in an wonderful, modern atmosphere with fantastic drinks and American food.

I am looking to welcome you back in our Frankfurt Marriott Hotel.

With the kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Foreigners get harassed at the bar. Not safe. Was there with a friend who was harassed without management safeguarding their guests. Would not recommend a hotel where this is allowed these days in a western country.

2  Thank Shermanusa
BenediktH137, Guest Services at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Shermanusa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our guest’s comfort and safety is our primary concern.

We are fully cooperating with the local police authorities in respect to the detailed investigation of verbal offence. We ask you for your understanding, that due to the ongoing investigation process and according our privacy policies towards our guests and the data protection regulation we are unable to provide any additional comments or information.

Kind regards,

Hansjörg Hefel - General Manager & Evelyn Süß - Director Of Rooms

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here while Frankfurt Book Fair was holding. So so many people also stayed here and it made hotel service very poor. First elevators never came to my place due to many people taking them, second water system suddenly stopped in the morning, so I couldn’t take a shower. There’re many things I was disappointed, but I might have to accept hard time, because too many people came here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BenediktH137, Guest Services at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Sassasan,

first of all thank you to share your impressions regarding your recent stay in our Frankfurt Marriott Hotel.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you had to experienced with.
You can rest assure that your word will not go unheard.

Indeed, due to an general update of our elevators our guest are experiencing longer waiting times.
After these updates we will be able to provide faster service speed and shorter waiting times.

Our water supplier had an unforeseen maintenance, which caused the short water outage.
Therefore I would like to apologize as well.

In case you want to share more information about your stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at info.frankfurt@marriotthotels.com.

Nevertheless I am looking forwards to welcome you back in our Frankfurt Marriott Hotel to convince you of the usual first class services our guests are expecting.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

After a week long ordeal in MkvenPick in Hamburg, had a 10 hour lay over in Frankfurt
Got a nice room with king size bed, comfortable AC and great food at the sports bar.
It's within a 20 minutes drive from airport and the way folks drive here it felt like a five minute drive
Took a cab from airport
Four Stars
Can't complain about anything
Great experience

1  Thank Sharick_VA
BenediktH137, Guest Services at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Sharick_VA,

thank you for investing your valued time to write this wonderful review here on tripadvisor.

I am glad to see that you enjoy your last stay with us so much.
You may be certain, that your lovely word will not go unheard in our team.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in our Frankfurt Marriott Hotel soon.

With the kindest regards,