See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I’have never been in a such a dirty place. even more of the hostels in the world are cleaner. disgusting. curtains have never been washed, the moquette on the floor is terribile and dirty. smells awfully. the walls haven’t been painted in centuries. the food in the minibar expired. worst place ever

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

That hotel was one of the cheapest hotels. I didnt expect too much. So I wont criticise that there were no air conditioning in the rooms. But at least I was expecting the bed sheets to be changed as necessary. The rooms were as hot as a sauna so every morning we woke up to a wet sheet. When I asked the cleaner guy to change the sheets he reprimanded me like he is paying us for our stay in the hotel. That was not only once. But 3 time in a week. He says that the sheets are changed once 4 days.

So prepare urself to sleep on dirty sheets.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tolga Z
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The stay was good
The location of the hostel is great, very close to U zoo metro station (1 min walking)
Very close to downtown
The place has all what is needed for a quick stay
However, there is no AC in the room

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

The room size for a "twin"share a disgraise let alone the size of the shower and we are not oversized individuals
.We are matured aged with still quite good mobility but if we at our matured ages did not have these blessings to shower in a bathroom this Hotel provides and the bedroom below standard size room,your stay at this Hotel could be challenging and disappointing.Its location is excellent metro/tram but its infrastructures are highly questionable.Breakfeast pleasant but not graced with space hence busy time 7am to 8.30am wait for a table to become free.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The hotel is in the city center of Frankfurt, 20m from the Zoo station, rooms are simple, cosy and warm, breakfast is rich. The staff was very friendly, lended me an umbrella fro free, greeted me and helped me. I am very pleased. They offer excellent price and value for the center of Frankfurt. There is for free internet, lots of shops and restaurants. Thanks a lot for the pleasant stay.

Date of stay: January 2018