“They had a bad day again”

Trattoria Paparazzi
Ranked #185 of 2,700 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bornheim
Reviewed 19 July 2015

From my last visit nothing got better. Chaotic service, too high prices, and meat that was ordered medium and came welldone without any saying sorry etc. Just the wine was perfect. Barolo always is.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

I liked the food, friendly waiters who ensures you are satisfied. Great wine too. I din't like the fact that if you're a big group, there is no enough sitting places and some would be forced to stand as they eat.

Reviewed 5 December 2014

Papazzi just opened in Frankfurt Westend, Mendelssohnstr. We had the liver in sage butter
& Saltimbocca, both very tasty. They have some good wine too, Barolo, Brico... Service was good & friendly.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

My black Pasta was so hard that I could not enjoy it, dessert (Zabaione) was a Little better but nothing special. The trattoria is small and the waiter could be faster ( they do not have so many tables to look after...)

Reviewed 6 November 2013

On a Tuesday night. We had not booked. They were very busy but we managed to share a table. We have been a few times but had sat outside which was nice and we had the pizza. This time we were inside. I had heard good reports about their pasta and it was true. It was very good and the portion size was deceiving as I was getting very full. Really nice. Had a beer and a couple of bottles of water and some wine. The service was good and the bill reasonable. It is very close to the underground and the bus (U4, 38 + 43 busses). It is very handy and I will visit again. Ciao!

2  Thank Papongo