2,981 results
All reviews frankfurt airport long distance trains follow the signs same building next morning morning flight an overnight stay rental car long flight convenient location between flights fitness center easy access rooms are small railway station your luggage perfect hotel
Reviewed 4 May 2017

A couple of shortcomings that need to be addressed by the hotel company. Room very clean, but pretty small. Not a lot English language selections on the TV although TV showed that language should have been available. Otherwise a good hotel if one has an early morning flight out of Frankfurt.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ManTing L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear P2039PIcarlosf,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

There are so many reasons to stay with us, when passing through Frankfurt. The train station is right below the hotel, so easy to get here or to travel on to any major German city. The terminal building is only a short walk away. Cross the skywalk and you are there. No need to leave the building.

It is quiet, any time of day or night, you will find a good rest, since soundproofing of the SQUAIRE, the building we are located in, is excellent.

We hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stayed here twice for a 24hour layover in Frankfurt Airport (using RTW ticket for business).

PROS

*Cleanness - Clean, Clean, Clean! I'm not sure how new this hotel is, but it feels like it is still brand new... The rooms, the reception, restaurant, everything.

*Location - Perfect for layovers in Frankfurt Airport. A short 10min train ride to the city center.

*Price - Reasonable prices, you get what you pay for. Nothing fancy, but to me if feels like a very good cost performance hotel. There is the Hilton (not Garden Inn) right next to this hotel, maybe you should try that hotel if you're looking for something a bit more fancy.

*Service - Everyone if nice, polite, and helpful.

CONS

*Upgrades - As a Hilton Diamond member, I usually get upgrades, but this hotel is the only hotel (out of every Hilton group hotels that I have ever stayed at) that has never given me an upgraded :(

But it's only a layover stay anyway, doesn't really bother me. (but enough to minus one star)

All said, I would probably still stay here :)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear topxartist,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport. I am delighted to read that you had a nice stay.

Cleanliness is a basic requirement and again I appreciate you bringing this up, as our houselkeeping team is really making great efforts to get every room ready and in perfect shape.

Our hotel opened December 2011. It is close to the airport, within walking distance in fact and the glass structure of the building we are located in is impressive, when you first arrive. The true asset however are the people working here and therefore I am thankful for highlighting this in your report.

We hope to welcome you back again, soon, dear topxartist.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I was amazed the Frankfurt airport hotel is linked with all the transportation and terminals. How convenient they design that so helpful with travelers. This hotel is quite and super efficient for travelers. I stayed a night just for second day pick up someone flew in early morning then I can return the hotel rest a bit then head out to take early afternoon flgt again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear applepei,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback on TripAdvisor.

Location is certainly an asset of our hotel. The train tracks just below the hotel and the airport only a 7 minute walk away. In addition the rooms are very quiet, thanks to excellent sound proofing. At the same time you can have breakfast and watch arriving planes through the window, you do not hear them.

Dear applepei, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

As a Hilton Diamond Member I travel quite frequently and stay all year long in about 30 - 40 Hiltons at any of the Hilton Group. Usually, I'm very satisfied but this time I had an extremely poor experience. Starting at the reception where the staff was incompetent not very helpful and I was not welcomed as a Diamond Member but was asked for an ID which I was never asked before. The key card didn't work properly and I had problems using the elevator and getting into my room several times. On top, the room was extremely and the rates were at the typical airport locations level (which I accepted of course if everything runs well).

Room Tip: Ask for a room with airport view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joachim H

Dear Joachim H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your personal impression on TripAdvisor.

Reading your review just makes me very sad. I have just read a number of lovely comments, praising the team and the quality of service.

I sincerely regret that you did not have an enjoyable experience. Rest assured that this is not the standard we are known for.

Dear Joachim H, I wish we have the pleasure of welcoming you back so that you can experience the level of service for which we are truly known.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stayed for one night, before our early mornimg flight. The location is great, you can walk to the airport underground. The hotel is very beautyful and nice. Our room was quiet, the bed was comfortable. There is also a good fitness center.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank inna_lamesa

Dear inna_lamesa,

Thank you very much for your great feedback on TripAdvisor.

Dear inna_lamesa, we hope to welcome you back again soon.