1,571 results
All reviews rocco forte jfk bar beautiful property luxury hotel excellent hotel minutes from the airport junior suite hotel restaurant city centre breakfast buffet business trip main river close to the airport frankfurt airport spa concierge gusto
Reviewed 19 October 2018

We stayed at Villa Kennedy for one night during a three-country, six-city Christmas trip in Europe. The hotel was very nice, to be sure, but perhaps not the best value, based on other luxury properties we enjoyed during the trip.

Room tip: Rooms with balcony on the courtyard are great
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear WolfeStreetTravelcom,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Villa Kennedy. The opinions of our guests really matter to us and help us improving our service day by day.

I can assure that my team is working with passion and consistency in order to provide a high level of hospitality and service to our guests.

Feel free to contact me at any time, I will be happy to assist you with your next reservation.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Exceptional hotel close to airport and main train station in lovely residential district. Superb service, English spoken with perfect cool, airy rooms and excellent blackout curtains. Terrific bathrooms. Concierge is excellent - check for complementary tickets to nearby world class museum. Delicious breakfast and Gusto restaurant is highly recommended. Worth every penny.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear maida22,

What an outstanding compliment! Thank you so much for sharing your impressions with us.

We are very happy that you enjoyed an excellent stay with us and are looking very much forward to the pleasure of being your host again soon.
Our Concierge is always proud to provide an excellent service for our guests.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was incredible! the hotel was gorgeous, the staff was impeccable and so very helpful, and the spa was perfect. The restaurant here was also great for both dinner and breakfast. Out of our whole travels in Germany this was by far our favorite place we stayed. It was very close to the train station and within walking distance of other places to go eat. I would in a heartbeat go back here

• Trip type: Travelled with family
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Geoff L,

It is a pleasure for me to tell my team about your compliment!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

One of the best hotels in Frankfurt, so I was happy to stay there recently. It’s a quiet and understated place, which appeals to me. However, this time, there were a number of flies and what seemed to be a moth in the room. I managed to get rid of a couple of them, but it was really off-putting that a fly was buzzing around when I was reading before going to sleep. I am aware that they had a unusually warm weather for the time of the year, but I was not prepared for those little insects. There were some apples in the room on my arrival, but it goes without saying that I had no appetite for them.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Quincess,

I’m sorry to read that we couldn’t provide the excellent service we’re aiming for in all of our departments. Please accept my apologies in this matter. I spoke to our Housekeeping department and we are looking forward to find out what caused those many flies as well as we are improving our standards regarding the treatments.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The hotel is close to the airport but far enough away to make it feel more like a city visit rather than just putting in transit time near the airport.. The staff were excellent and extremely attentive which made me disappointed we only stayed one night. The Concierge recommended a lovely walk along the Main river and a few other areas for us to visit. The bar was lovely with a great menu. The hotel obviously caters to business travelers so the service was efficient and the rooms well appointed. The lobby area of the hotel is quite beautiful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, be it either transiting Frankfurt or a stay of a longer duration.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Wilbur52,

What a bunch of compliments and a true pleasure to read!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions with us and other travelers.

Having happily shared your comment, I must say I am very proud of my team.
It is really disappointing that we didn´t have the chance to host you longer. But we are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip to Frankfurt and look forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. I will be happy to assist.