1,563 results
All reviews rocco forte jfk bar beautiful property luxury hotel excellent hotel minutes from the airport junior suite hotel restaurant city centre breakfast buffet business trip close to the airport main river frankfurt airport spa concierge gusto
Reviewed 25 September 2016

What a nice start to our two week German vacation! We spent the first two nights of our trip here and were so pleased with the friendly, helpful staff, the fast check-in, and the spacious and comfortable room. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels, but there was something special about Villa Kennedy. Loved the blend of the old and new in the decor. It is also super well-located. Walking distance to all the major sights and museums. Thank you for having a coffee machine in the room--a small detail but so nice for the travel-weary.

Room Tip: Courtyard view rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Guests,

What an outstanding compliment. Thank you so much for sharing your impressions with other travellers.

I have shared your lovely words with my team and they are very proud to be part of your great memorable two week German vacation. We are very happy that you enjoyed an excellent stay with us and look very much forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Excellent hotel in Frankfurt that I often frequent.

Beautiful Spa with nice changing rooms, beautiful pool, garden, saunas, jacuzzi and quiet room.

I was extremely pleased with the massage room and professionalism of the therapist. This is the place to go if you need to get away from it all to relax.

However, at the most premium price for massages (115 for 60 minutes) in the entire city you would hope they would ensure peace and quiet in the designated quiet areas. Instead you get to share the space with children wanting to get juice and snacks. Quiet room only separated by glass so you will hear other guests if the pool area is busy. This is a little unfortunate. If they could fix this I would give them 5 stars.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Guest,

it has been an true pleasure to read your comment about your recent visit at our Villa Spa. Thank you so much for taking the time.

Especially because you are looking at us in detail and let us know where you feel improvements are necessary is highly appreciated. Consistency and passionate high level hospitality is what we expect from ourselves and our guests deserve.

I have certainly shared your impression with my Spa team, which is also very proud to have made your stay a pleasant one. We are very much looking forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

This hotel is amazing. The staff was so accommodating, the rooms are awesome and updated, the toiletries are great - not enough good things to say!! Make sure to grab a drink on their beautiful patio!

Room Tip: Expensive but Worth It!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear Guest,

what a fabulous compliment and a true pleasure to read.
Thank you so ever much for taking the time to share your impressions with other travellers.

Having happily shared your comment I am proud of my team. We are happy to be part of a great memory of your trip to Frankfurt and look forward to the pleasure to be your hosts again.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I travelled in Frankfort for the automechanica fair, its easy to get there with a direct tram or about 15 min taxi ride (12 to 18 euros).
The hotel staff was just so wonderful! I've been to many 5 stars hotels but this one is unique In the sense that every staff member genuily cared. Also the terrasse is amazing to have a drink or diner. The breakfast had real honeycomb dripping in a bowl- how cool is that! There was even a small Buffet section for kids (at their height).
Its also a few minutes walk from saxhousen (sorry my german is limited), museums and the river bord walk.
Enjoy your visit!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
RFHVillaKennedy, General Manager at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you ever so much for having stayed with us at the Villa Kennedy Frankfurt. It has been a great pleasure for us to be your host. I hope this had been one of many more stays in the hotels within THE ROCCO FORTE HOTELS group.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. I have certainly shared your review with my team, which is also very proud to have made your stay a perfect one.

Kind regards from Frankfurt

Reviewed 18 September 2016

It's my fourth time staying at the hotel and it is a true class act. Beautifully appointed rooms in a beautiful property. In fact I didn't remember even bothering leaving the hotel whenever I have to go to Frankfurt. Super efficient and friendly service. Housekeeping can be a tad noisy when they service the rooms in the morning and I'm a late riser. The doors are very heavy so I think the housekeeping should be more considerate and close the door without the bang especially when they see a do not disturb sign still on outside the room. I called the reception to complain about it and the situation was quickly resolved. I love sitting in the beautiful central courtyard for drinks and meals but I think there's certainly room for improvement food wise. The spa is fantastic as well with great therapists. . All in all I love this hotel

Room Tip: Rooms with a courtyard view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

Dear Traveller,

Thank you very much for choosing The Villa Kennedy for your stay in Frankfurt again. It was a great pleasure to be your host during your stay.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. I am very much delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and to learn about your satisfaction with the Villa Kennedy and its team. To read you found a peaceful heaven in busy Frankfurt is such an honour. Thank you!
We’ll do our best and work hard to always meet your expectations and keep our high level of quality.

However there were some points mentioned, which needs checking and improvement. Thank you very much for reminding us again; how important attention to details is. Please apologise for the inconvenience we may have caused. Certainly I discussed the mentioned issues within my team. We are constantly improving and do our utmost to meet your expectations in any detail.

Please keep on being such a attentive and feedback giving guest. This helps us to improve and really become your home away from home.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in the near future and wish you all the best.

Warmest regards from Frankfurt’s Villa Kennedy.