“MEANEST WAITERS!!!!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

i enjoyed my food but waiters were absolutely horrible they didnt let us take the changes that they were 49 euros because they wanted them all for tips . we told them to give them to us but they refuse until they gave them to us .. if they were gentle with us we could give them all
but because of their mean and selfish behavior we did not...
ALTHOUGH .. food was good ...
sorry ,next time be more good with your customers

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was isolated from the table from the "white people ". Food was ok but sitting in front of the door where many people come in waiters leading to the table that better bright and the windowside to demonstrate the people in outside to see the "restaurant is full and popular" .In the end eating apart from noise and dark table,  alone made me concentrate on the food but felt DESCRIMINATED REALLY.   Food is ok and I arrived at the beginning of lunch time , except me EVERYONE was taken to the main-whole even someone came alone like me .

Also they didn't give me a change as "service fee" however they tried to serve me different place which is more expensive. Tip should be decided by customer.

I won't recommend this restaurant and better to go to the neighbour.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Grate meet
Good atmosphere and excellent service
Dishes are big and wine list is big and good
Prices are OK and place is really inviting and it’s a pleasure to dine

Reviewed 22 March 2018

If you do not like beef then this is not for you.
Quite unpretentious restaurant serving good quality beef from the grill in all forms.
Very good chimichurri sauce. Reasonable prices considering the quality of the products. Service has room to improve

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Starters and steaks were excellent, smart service, warm atmosphere. We have enjoyed a dinner. I can only recommend.