“Absolutely amazing meat and great service”
Review of Buffalo Steakhaus

Buffalo Steakhaus
Ranked #43 of 2,702 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 10 February 2018

The place to visit in Frankfurt. Second thing I do after I book my flight to FRA is to make a reservation. These guys know what they are doing. Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I Love this Place! Service is fantastic and meat absolutely amazing! A great first experience which made me fall in love with the restaurant - definitely recommend!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited here in Jan 18 all I can say is wow wow wow the food was simply delicious and the staff were amazing. Deffo will re visit

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, service, staff, atmosphere and wine! Would happily go here again and again. We ordered a number of steaks and shared our sides. They also put together a shared desert for us.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I can be very choosy when it comes to beef steaks. But this one I will have to give two thumbs up. Not only the meat was cooked perfectly to my liking (medium well), it was also soft and succulent. And to make it even more special, it comes with the shop's owned steak sauce which is like a Chimichurri, just much better. So yummy, I can't get enough of it. It's really worthwhile to visit this restaurant.