“Good for short stays for max 2 people”

Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The apartment we were in was a part of Adagio hotel in Frankfurt. It is by Accor hotels. It is located just opposite to Tram station so commuting to other places was very easy.

The apartment had one bedroom, one small living room, a kitchenette, small dining table, TV in both the rooms. Toilet and bath separate. Has a dish-washer but no washing machine. However, you can get your clothes laundered at the laundry in hotel by paying extra.

The breakfast was included in the tariff. A fair spread of food. English speaking staff, plenty of space in lounge area. Laundry, gym, available.
Wi-Fi available.

The elevator might look complicated for first timers. :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nisha J
Manuela M, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Ms Nisha J, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with other customers on tripadvisor. We hope to welcome you back to our aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe very soon! Best regards, Manuela Martin

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Nice looking lobby, functional rooms but clearly a very modest budget for the main amenities: Small beds, low quality interior and utensils. All quite acceptable considering the reasonable pricing. Service level to front desk however is outright impertinent, information was not just poor but decidedly wrong.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Manuela M, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Mr. Peter B, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great aparthotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. Sincerely, Manuela Martin

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I travelled here in January with my husband and two teenage children.

The hotel is within walking distance (about 20 mins) from the HBF, although I would suggest catching trams 16 or 17, which go directly from the HBF to a stop that is directly outside the hotel.

The hotel is new and very neat and clean looking. There was a bedroom with a double bed, and then the living room had a double sleeper couch. Both of these beds were extremely firm and very uncomfortable. I think this was one of the most uncomfortable beds that I have ever slept in.

It had a good size bathroom.

There was a small kitchenette, with a full size fridge and a stove, and there was also a very good sized safe.

You can travel to most of the sites using busses and trams from the hotel.

The hotel is within walking distance to the Skyline shopping mall, which is a good place for some shopping and eating.

I would stay here again because it was so neat and clean.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Manuela M, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Ms. LizaAnn, Thank you very much for your great feedback. We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and we would be happy to welcome you back to Frankfurt soon. Best regards, Manuela Martin

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I was traveling with two work colleagues and we had a voucher for a SINGLE apartment EACH. The Maroccan receptionist (I couldn't get his name) today 29.06.2017 at 12:10am assigned my female colleague a single room (as expected) and placed me and my male colleague together in a room to share, to which I directly complained in a very polite and fair attitude, having our individual bookings and vouchers. The receptionist totally ignored my unconformity saying that because we presented us as a group then we had to share a room. Totally out of his mind, but I knew the game of the hotel to save money and offer the other booked room to a new payer.

After insisting a couple of minutes to fix this issue the receptionist with a very abusive way of talking to a customer tells me that the only room he can give me is a dirty one. Come on guys, seriously you hire a kind of person that treats your customers like this?.

When he noticed that I would interfere with my lawyer and that I would not tolerate those games and treatment, he managed to find me the room where I'm writing this complain while not sleeping and waking up in 2 hours. Thanks a lot! Still considering to continue the case with my Lawyer in Germany.
I like a lot Germany because the rights of the consumer are carefully monitored and backed up with the law. So guys at Aparthotel take care who you trick. Hopefully is only this receptionist.
I really wish for you all the best

Julian Delgado

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Manuela M, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Mr Delgado, please allow me to tender my sincerest apologies in the name of Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe. I will try to explain what happened on the night of your late arrival and to show you that we never intended to trick you out of your room: In the beginning it was just a simple miscommunication between our front desk and your airline, who booked your layover. We reported one available room too many and when we tried to correct the number, your airline told our front desk, that two of your group would agree to share a room, which is why our front desk placed you and your colleague in the same room. When you asked for your single room, as you had been promised by your airline, our team member was technically correct when he told you that we had no rooms available. We were fully booked that night and the room he finally gave you was actually reserved for another guest who had not checked in until then and luckily did not arrive at all that night.
However, the initial misunderstanding that caused this unfortunate chain of events is no excuse for the way you were treated and please rest assured that we do not accept this kind of behavior towards our guests and will take appropriate measures.
I am terribly sorry for the negative experience you had at our hotel, but I hope my explanation will help you understand that at no point we acted in bad faith towards you or your airline. Sincerly, Manuela Martin

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is the first time I stayed in an Adagio, though I'm familiar with other hotels of the Accor chain and also aparthotels of other brands. I was pleasantly surprised, as the studio I booked at a quite reasonable Le Club Accorhotel member's rate was very well-equipped, with a spacious bathroom, fully functional kitchen, a soundbar connected to the TV and even some photo frames to make the place more "yours" if you stay longer. The location is excellent, right next to the Messe fair & exhibition area, and it isn't far from the city centre either—conveniently, there's a tram stop right in front of the hotel.
Mind you, only 1 cleaning per week is included in the price of the apartment, so you have to pay extra for any additional cleaning. And the reception (staffed by kind, polite and helpful people) is situated, a bit confusingly, on the 4th floor.
I wanted to "test" Adagio before staying there for a longer time in the future, and I daresay it passed, even surpassed the test. Thanks for your hospitality. I'll definitely return later.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Manuela M, Manager at Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City Messe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Berfarkas, thank you for taking the time to leave your comments here at tripadvisor. My team and I are delighted your stay lived up to your expectations, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again. Kind regards, Manuela Martin/ General Manager