All reviews railway station reception rooms breakfast frankfurt
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I spent there a week and the overall experience was very good. Rooms are very smale but enough for 2 persons. The room was cleaned every day. There isn't hairdryer in the room but you can rent one for 10eu. The breakfast is also very good. I liked the position, just next to train station so you can easily reach everything you want. Currently there are some construction works there so it can be a bit noiser in some rooms.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I love the B and B Bad Homburg. Right near the train station, great free wifi, quiet simple functional rooms all add up to an efficient and covenient place for me to hang my hat when I visit Hessen. I don't even think about staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

B&B hotel is located from main train station around 200 m. Hotel offers standard rooms. Rooms are clean dully furnished but quite small. Hotel offers standard breakfasts. Missing of good coffee and eggs.
Basic offer for reasonable prices.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent little business hotel. Offers all basic amenities, including clean functional rooms and a respectable breakfast. Excellent location next to train station and in walking distance to most companies in the business Park on south side of Bad Homburg.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I stayed there for one week. This is a good hotel if you go to Bad Homburg. They have a good coffee. Beside this, they stay near from tram station and restaurants. If I go to Bad Homburg again I will stay there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business