All reviews industrial building loft room walk in wardrobe great hotel great design cool hotel nice bar city centre s bahn station hotel restaurant comfortable beds business trip glassworks spa stylish taxi mangold
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I would agree with others who say it's a little bit away from the centre but fortunately I was working nearby when I stayed here.
A truly excellent hotel. Big room, big bed, big bathroom, walk in wardrobe. Good breakfast. Good restaurant.
Excellent hotel for business and I would say it's just as good for a city break in Hamburg.
Clean, modern, stylish, comfortable. Amongst the best.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for just one night, but what a great hotel.

It is a bit of a trip out of the city, but well served by public transport. We had no issues whatsoever getting around.

I love the fact that the developers turned something previously industrial into a great space - not only to sleep in, but to just to exist in. It really is well done.

We booked a loft room and took the option for the unlimited mini-bar, which turned out to be really good value. It was stocked with soft drinks, energy drinks, 2 beers, crisps, nuts & chocolate.

The room itself was huge and very well appointed with 3 arc picture windows.

The only very slight niggle was that our room looked straight into the building next door, so not much to see outside and for our own privacy, the curtains were drawn a lot of time.

The staff were friendly - check in & check out were hassle free.

All in all, a great stay in a lovely hotel. I would recommend to anyone - in fact all my friends have already been advised to book !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We were on quite a journey and needed a place to rest our eyes for the night. Searching for a hotel close to the highway and with a 24-hour check in this hotel offered an amazing deal. Great service and free parking. Just note that the garage is extremely narrow so if you have a bigger than average car don't try to fit, cause then you'll sit! Didn't try the breakfast. Fridge in the room. Highly recommended for all type of travellers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, beautiful hotel and large rooms.
Clean and simple decoration.
I would definitely recommend not only for business trips but couples as well. It was an wonderful experience! You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I love the Gastwerk Hotel. Just to enter this beautiful building is like going to a museum.
It has a great energy.
The welcome is always nice even if you have to search a bit for the counter :)
In addition to this, the rooms are incredible. High roofs, comfy beds and my favorite are the bathrooms.
The calm energy is amazing to feel comfortable from the first minute!!!

Stayed: September 2017