1,688 results
All reviews nautical theme vinyl room hafen city bluetooth speaker shipping containers record room free bikes cool decor table football fun hotel cruise terminal first floor harbour view funky hotel business trip would highly recommend this hotel loved this hotel
Reviewed 29 September 2018

First time visiting Hamburg, this place came recommended from a friend. Albeit, overall satisfactory, several things dropped the rating. For starters, even prior to making a reservation I sent an email which was never responded to. Second, there is no slope at the sidewalk , simply a very high curb which of course posses a challenge when trying to roll luggage into the door.

The young man at check in, Max, was very laid back and easy going. Friendly too. The first room I received was facing the inner courtyard. Max kindly exchanged it for a view of the harbour/port. This is really something cool too see - both day/night!

All the decor is nautical themed.The "trunk" desk is somewhat odd, but manageable. I was disappointed that while they supply large size refillable bottles of products, they DO NOT supply conditioner! They expect you to purchase it, if needed. Not everyone has shampoo only type hair! Worth the investment! The A/C constantly turns itself on even if you turn it off. Cool decor and design concept but amenities were very basic.

My real distraught was that they entered my room even when I had the Do Not Disturb, sign placed on the door. Their reasoning, was that apparently my little dog was whining at the door when I left. They gave her food, water and a bed big enough for labrador, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! They should have contacted me before doing anything.

I was fairly surprised at the price per night given the Monday to Wednesday, mid September reservation. It was quite high (well over 300euro) for the time of year I thought, especially since no major event were happening in Hamburg those days.

There is an on going construction site right in front. Not sure what they are building but it will distinctively change the view should it be higher than the hotel. Also smokers all stand around at the front entrance which is totally awful to walk through for non- smokers. Something was spilled right at the front door and it remained uncleaned for two days!

Location is decent to the centre of town.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
25HoursHafencity, Manager at 25hours Hotel HafenCity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear MademoiselleMT

Thank you for your feedback even though I regret to read that it was not 100% satisfied.
We do have a parking garage that makes it quite easy to get your luggage from the car to the lobby with the elevator. Therefore you don't need to park right in front of the hotel.

The prices during your stay were quite high - there was a fair in town and the whole city was fully booked and the prices were higher than average. I am sure we will be able to offer a more fitting price for a future stay. Just contact us directly - I promise we will reply :) Sorry that apparently, no one has before.

I am terribly sorry, that we entered your room without your permission. That must have been a mistake as we take the 25reasons why not to enter your room and the privacy of our guests quite serious.

Once again, I am sorry we could not impress you 100%. I am glad to read however, that Max made up for it with his friendly Check In. I hope you give us a second chance in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Comfortable and clean hotel with basic amenities. Room was a decent size for 2 persons but lacked shelves or cabinets to place things. Slightly dim lighting but not too dark. The room door would rattle when someone closes their door nearby. Perhaps best for short business trips

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
25HoursHafencity, Manager at 25hours Hotel HafenCity, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Christa C

Many thanks for the perfect rating and for taking the time to share it with us.

It’s a pleasure to hear that we could afford you such a fantastic stay.Thanks for the comment on the lights - we see if we can improve the lights next years!

The whole crew ist looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

we love to stay at this wonderful and very well designed hotel and want to thank the lovely team - espacially nadine and max - for the warm welcome :) don´t miss the breakfast buffet with semolina pudding with cherries! see you soon ....

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
25HoursHafencity, Manager at 25hours Hotel HafenCity, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Ahoy Aushmy

Many thanks for the perfect rating and for taking the time to share it with us.

It’s a pleasure to hear that we could afford you such a fantastic stay.

Max, Nadine and the whole crew are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The hotel is furnished in a modern nautic style which I liked very much. Somehow you get the impression that there is a concept behind the whole thing and that they really want their guest to have a good time (and not only to leave their money there).

The employees were very friendly, especially Philipp, who we met when we checked in. He gave us a lot of useful information about the city and the public transportation.

The breakfast for EUR 18.00 was somewhat expensive and not quite worth the money, but otherwise it could be difficult to find a place to eat nearby.

Room Tip: Good view from the 6th floor to the riverside.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
25HoursHafencity, Manager at 25hours Hotel HafenCity, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Moin Moin Jumurdzsak

Many thanks fort he excellent rating!

Great to hear that we, and most especially with the help of Philipp’s insider skills, afforded you a great stay on board and in Hamburg.

We look forward to your next stay.

Operations Manager / Steuerfrau

Reviewed 22 August 2018

It was so great. Since long I wished to visit one of these 25hours Hotels. It was magic, all stuffed with impressive things: the speaker, the rubbish bin, the shower head, the books and magazines, the hot-water bottle, the outlook of the sauna, the bicycles we borrowed ... kudos to you!!! I'll be back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side of the harbour assure fun.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
25HoursHafencity, Manager at 25hours Hotel HafenCity, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Ahoy Erika B

Many thanks for the excellent rating!

It’s fantastic to hear that you had an amazing time on board.

We’ll take your word for it and look forward to your next visit.

Operations Manager / Steuerfrau