“Work dinner”

Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 44
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I had been there for work dinner. Good and nice place. The food and is quite good.
I will return there.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I randomly checked into the Swisshotel in Bremen. Great Hotel! Went to Q1 for dinner as it was recommended by the concierge. I sat at the bar and drank some of the best local Pilsners ive ever had. Fabian was the tender who seemed to know every cocktail ever invented. They have dry aged steaks- so I went with the filet mignon. served with sautéed mushrooms, onions and peppercorn sauce. The steak fries were the best ive ever had- ever. Triple fried in goose fat I believe. so good! Steak was perfect, Presentation was perfect. Food was ridiculously tasty. I had the molten choc cake for desert with 2 coffees. The place was full of locals on a Saturday night. Even the Pizza looked authentically amazing. I left thinking I had just enjoyed one of my 'top 10' meals of all time. I would eat here every week, and bring every family member and friend I know.... if I lived in Bremen.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located a bit hidden. When you enter it you will be surprised how busy it is during lunch time. As you will be guided to your table, there is no possibility to make your own choice where to sit. My attempt was brushed down. Anyway the menu during lunch is only in German no English available, too sad. The service was quick and friendly. The food was tasty in it’s size improvable.
The prices for a lunch are in the upper middle level.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We accidentally stumbled upon Q1 while walking around. We did not have a reservation and we had two little kids with us. They still got us right in. The staff is amazing (although felt a little rushed to leave; as there was another group standing at the door waiting for our table). Other than that, it was great. The pinot rose was amazing. The food was so delicious. They even gave me some legos for the little one to play with in front as to not disturb everyone else. It's a nice place but not too fancy that you can't bring kids. I wish I could eat there again!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We arrived on a friday night without a reservation but only had to wait 5-10 minutes at the bar before our table was ready. The restaurant is in the heart of the city centre and easy to find. The design of the place is very stylish and not what we expected in a city like Bremen. The food was good also, we both had steaks that were perfectly grilled, and the side dishes were plenty. One downside (probably due to the fully booked restaurant) was that the service towards the end (dessert and the bill) took quite a while.