“Some action points”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for a dinner.

Started with vegetable samosa and onion pakora.The samosa was good, the pakora's had far too much fat, fingers were all greasy when we ate them.

We ordered chicken tikka massala, which tasted ok, but tasted like butter chicken.

We had to check in the end on my receipt to make sure that we didn't made a mistake, which we didn't.

Garlic naam was very nice.

So we had an ok experience, but were very dissapointed we didn't find the 4,5 star rating back in the food.

Make sure you have cash, only German bankpasses are accepted.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I have been in this place for 3 times. The thing I like about this restaurant is, We can order a subzi alone and we get a combo of Basmati rice, Naan and Gravy. Rice and naan are unlimited though gravy is limited. I retained the stuf which I could not eat inside the restaurant and packed it to home. Had second time at home as well.

Taste is good. I tried only vegetarian subzis and not sure about Non-veg. I saw lot of non-Indians dining here.

Price is too high for Al de carte. I heard lunch is at price of 8 Euros but I have not tried it.

They provide good ambience to dine. Nice place for couple's romantic dinner or group dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. Very similar to India taste.
Owner very nice as well as the crew.

A bit hard to find as it is not on the front of the street.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Delicius food, very friendly personel ,reasanable prices, rich menu,best in Bremen ı will come back very soon .

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Went here of a quick dinner on business last week as it was around the corner.

The restaurant can be overlooked as it is on the first floor in between an afro shop and an e-bike store. There is only one large room with about 40 seats and an open bar.

The menu is typically indish food in dozens of various styles.Had a mixed started plate with fried vegetables, onions and chicken. Before the food comes some bread with decent dips, if you go for the spicy one, be aware...it is indish spicy!!

The main was No31, the Murg Tikka Masala. The food can be ordered in 5 grades of spicy ( 1=not spicy, 2=spicy, 3=very spicy, 4=hot, 5=indish spicy) and I gave grade 5 a try.

The food was really delicious and indeed very spicy, so be aware, if you are not used to it, dont go over 4.

The service was very pleasing, fast and charming.

So go there if you are up for really good indian food and you dont have that much time ( overall the food was served within 40min ).

Dont go there if you expect romantic atmosphere or fancy decorations on your plate ( food comes separeted in a heated steel pot with the vegetables/rice aside ).

Date of visit: September 2016