All reviews alcohol free beer old town very nice hotel short walk from the station super breakfast caviar park the car stayed here for nights great city great place to stay excellent stay enjoyed our stay good size next morning per day stay there again comfortable bed
Reviewed 4 November 2016

After a wonderfull holidy in scandanavia we decided to have last stop in Bremen before going home. The hotel had a promising name "Pure Feng Shui" and promised relaxation and calmness. We booked a room with a bath and checked but we didn't have to order parking because the hotel had plenty of places. Our visit was very disappointing: the parking of the hotel was full - we were forced to park in the parking garage nearby (of course nice but not what we expected). The room was in the far end of the hotel - if you book a room please wear comfortable shoes. Remember always to take your keycard with you if one of you leaves the room- the other person is obliged to remain in the room. There was not toilet paper. The corridors are long and empty and gave me and awkward feeling. The mattress was terrible; dented to one side, covered with a plastic cover (probably for hygienic reasons) not letting through air. There is very few staff. The ones that are there are friendly and professional. The breakfast was Great!

Room tip: Find another hotel!. especially if your staying over the weekend.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Markus B, Manager at elements pure FENG SHUI CONCEPT HOTEL, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Fitzjing,

thank you for visiting our hotel. As we explained you before you arrived at the Hotel, we have just 20 places in our own garage, but plenty in a public garage around 100 m from the Hotel were you have get special conditions and is some cheeper the the own.

Nice joke with comfortable shoes and the wrong information that anyone has to stay on the room when the other leaves. We have for every Person a Room Key, but you haven't ask for a second one. The mattress is new out of german production, very comfortable and with a hygienic care plus cover, minimum standard for 4* Hotels. Maybe the trip by car from Scandinavia to Bremen was terrible, but I think not our design Hotel. By the way, the name of the hotel is elements pure FENG SHUI CONCEPT Hotel and not Pure Feng Shui Hotel and we are a Feng Shui Concept Hotel and not a classical Feng Shui Hotel.

Kind Regards

Your design Hotel

elements pure FENG SHUI CONCEPT HOTEL

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I had a superior room in the metal floor. The room was very nice, spacious, good efficient shower room. It was a bit sterile, as it was on the metal floor.

What exasperated me was the inexperienced staff at reception. I had to pay the bill in full when I checked in and got an advance type of bill for that.

When I checked out, the receptionist first of all couldn't find me in the system and when she did, insisted that I already had a bill. As I had put the receipt in my case and was on my way to a meeting, I didn't have time to look it all out again.

When I got home, I checked again and saw that it definitely wasn't a VAT bill. I just phone up again now and requested a proper invoice, and again got a totally inexperienced person on the phone.

Next time I'm in Bremen, I'll try somewhere else.........

Reception staff need to be efficient. I can't be the first business traveler in there hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Good location, comfortable new hotel, good breakfast nice and quick service. Good choice for 1-2 night stay. Parking around the corner. Didn't find something super exiting, but as well nothing to claim.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Relaxing stay, nice rooms but not a great view into central courtyard area where offices look straight into your room. Not a problem though as didn't expect to stay in the room all day! Breakfast good, staff helpful, great city and an added bonus we stayed when there was a wine festival right on the doorstep.
Wasn't the cheapest though.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Wonderful staff/ nicely located near the centre / limited parking available but public "parkhouse" nearby / big and comfortable rooms/ 2 saunas and gym/ very very good breakfast / Wifi works great/ very recommendable

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple