“Go Vegetarian go”

Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 43
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our excellent cuisine in the CAMPUS restaurant blends a European style with spices, herbs and aromas from the Asian world. Our stylish open lobby bar is the perfect place for a coffee or a cocktail. In summer, our spacious roofed patio is open for al fresco dining.
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

As a vegatarian I was really pleased with the menu Foods are really delicius...
Lovely staff, good atmosphere.. I will be back soon for sure

Universum, Guest Relations Manager at Restaurant Campus in Atlantic Hotel Universum, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your very good rating.
We are very pleased that you did like our menu.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards
Your team from ATLANTIC Hotel Universum

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

July is the month of burgers, I took a veg burger and Lentils. Both very very salty, had a dry mouth all night.
Service ok.
Hotel ok,

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Had lunch at the Campus with a group of 8 people. The place has a somewhat upmarket feel to it - good for business lunches, I guess. Portions seemed to vary quite a bit in size. I had the salmon with gnocchi and vegetables (14€) - tasty, but perhaps a little on the oily side. This was followed by a decent espresso macchiato. On the whole, this was an enjoyable experience

Reviewed 18 February 2016

The main dish was served with a smile and tasted very good. The tiramisou dessert, new on the card, was even better.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

As we had a meeting in Bremen, we headed to Campus restaurant. For me, the main advantage of this restaurant is surrounding environment. It's located beside a lake with a wonderful green landskape. I liked the view from inside the restaurant through the glassy windows. The good was good, but for me was little bit small meal. The menu has little varities.

However, the surrounding environment was wonderful. You will enjoy eating. I was lucky, the sun was clear, and I enjoyed the sun while I was eating.